Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Hates Downloaders

Go down 
+12
exact33
DallasBlack
MoonChild
Required Fields
TheGooch
krokus
T-Roy
Wargod
Temple of Blood
outofstep
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:16 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I hate people who whine in monotone into a microphone and bounce around like a mentally challenged wombat.

F*cking Wombat!

Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Ani_wombat_gallery__550x393
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:21 pm

laughing how did we get to this. im not complaining its rather entertaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:23 pm

TheGooch wrote:

I actually don't know... lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:25 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

I actually don't know... lol!

seriously though i would not want to mess with that womabt it looks vicious lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:53 pm

I didn't know what a wombat looked like before I saw this pic... The first impression was really bad...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:54 pm

Ozzy is just looking for an excuse to b*tch if you ask me. He is living on past laurels and trying to stay relavent in today's pop culture. Sure people who don't buy any music are hurting album sales, but you would think that with his past popularity, his TV show, and yearly Ozzfests that he would have been more financially careful. It is easy to blame downloaders than to just admit that your new material doesn't hold water to your old.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Is the Metal God a kind of Metallica? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
I didn't know what a wombat looked like before I saw this pic... The first impression was really bad...

Wombats are METAL!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:34 pm

"Black Rain" has already GONE GOLD guys!!! The album IS selling!!!!!!

Didn't anyone read my post? It is the FACTS!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 pm

Wait til heaven and hell releases their new cd and then see if ozzy sells any more cds...

What I find really amusing is the fan base ozzy is trying to attract (the kids) these days are the ones most likely to download the music and his older following of fans are more likely to buy the music.

Alex

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:44 pm

i don't think, that compare OZZ with H&H is right way.
nor selling albums... not the same.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:21 am

.-
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:23 am

blackieboy wrote:
Ozzy's sales bad??? What? The album "Black Rain" has already went gold. What - is he expecting a platinum album like "No More Tears"? The album is well on the way of going platinum. It's already GONE GOLD in a few months!!!

scratch

This is taken from Wikipedia:

Black Rain debuted at #3 on the U.S. Billboard 200, selling about 152,000 copies in its first week; making it Osbourne's highest debut to date. As of September 29, 2007, the album has sold 406,053 copies in the US, and has been declared Gold

So, this is a bit baffling to me. A gold album is quite successful. This makes no sense. Are you sure the source of this article is valid?

Why does OZZY smurfette then??? Very strange.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:32 am

'Cause he's old and senile Smile
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:47 am

sovdat wrote:
'Cause he's old and senile Smile

Ohh, of course Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:07 am

blackieboy wrote:

DON'T TRY TO MIX FACTS WITH MY PRE-CONCEIVED OPINION!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:10 am

MoonChild wrote:
Everyone needs excuses - Ozzy (and Metallica) needs it too.
lol! @ Metallica! ZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:26 pm

blackieboy wrote:

(Sharon Osbourne voice)

"You bloody WANKER, do you think I am going to-- I mean, OZZY bleepin' OSBOURNE is going to -- settle for a bloody GOLD RECORD? I should be -- I mean, HE should be MULTI bleedin' PLATINUM! He's bleedin' OZZY for bleep's sake!! If he doesn't sell any bleepin' records, how the bleep am I -- I mean, how the bleep is Ozzy - supposed to continue bleepin' living in the bleepin' way to which he is bleepin' accustomed? We've had to settle for plain old SILVER plumbing fixtures in our new bleepin' mansion instead of solid bleepin gold, and aside from that, do you have any idea what my bleepin' plastic surgery bills are every bleepin' year? I'm 947 bleepin years old, for bleep's sake! I have only been able to bleepin' afford ONE bleepin' face lift in 2007 because of all of you little bloody downloading bastards! SOD OFF to the lot of ye!"

(Ozzy Osbourne voice)
"SHAAAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOON!! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE ME BLEEPIN PANTS?"

Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:01 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

(Sharon Osbourne voice)

"You bloody WANKER, do you think I am going to-- I mean, OZZY bleepin' OSBOURNE is going to -- settle for a bloody GOLD RECORD? I should be -- I mean, HE should be MULTI bleedin' PLATINUM! He's bleedin' OZZY for bleep's sake!! If he doesn't sell any bleepin' records, how the bleep am I -- I mean, how the bleep is Ozzy - supposed to continue bleepin' living in the bleepin' way to which he is bleepin' accustomed? We've had to settle for plain old SILVER plumbing fixtures in our new bleepin' mansion instead of solid bleepin gold, and aside from that, do you have any idea what my bleepin' plastic surgery bills are every bleepin' year? I'm 947 bleepin years old, for bleep's sake! I have only been able to bleepin' afford ONE bleepin' face lift in 2007 because of all of you little bloody downloading bastards! SOD OFF to the lot of ye!"

(Ozzy Osbourne voice)

Laughing

We need to start giving prizes for these posts of the day. Classic, FF. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:10 am

LOL ROFL LMAO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:01 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

(Sharon Osbourne voice)

(Ozzy Osbourne voice)

Laughing

We need to start giving prizes for these posts of the day. Classic, FF. Smile

Just doin' my job. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:04 am

It sort of pisses me off really. I mean - Ozzy and Sharon should be happy the album has gone gold. That's just lame IMO.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:19 pm

blackieboy wrote:

yeah i thought it had done well but today no album sells millions of copies
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:05 pm

While I don't see this ever happening, I'd like to see Ozzy dump Zakk and make a pure metal album with a new shredder. While I like Zakk and his work both with Oz and as a solo artist, it seems as though Zakk wants Ozzy to make a great Sabbath-sounding album. Zakk, you're no Tony. Leave the Sabbath riffs to the master. The thing that made Ozzy's solo work stand out, besides great guitarists, is that they didn't sound like Sabbath songs. Ozzy with Sabbath is very different sounding than Ozzy solo. They was no confusing Iron Man with Bark at the Moon.

Again, probably never gonna happen, short of Zakk's liver exploding and Ozzy forced to find a replacement, but it's an interesting thought.
Back to top Go down

Ozzy Hates Downloaders
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next