Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ralf Scheepers first solo album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Ralf Scheepers first solo album Empty
PostSubject: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:29 am

FRONTIERS RECORDS NEWS - RALF SCHEEPERS:

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the signing of Ralf Scheepers for the production of his first solo album!

Best known for being the singer of German Power Metal legends Primal Fear, Ralf cut his teeth with Tyran Pace first and Gamma Ray later, the band that he put up together with former Helloween guitar player Kai Hansen.

World renowned for his amazing range and high-pitched singing voice, sometimes reminiscent of Judas Priest's Rob Halford, Scheepers finally decided to work on a solo album. “It is definitely going to be a Metal album, but I will surely explore some different sounds and ways to exploit my voice”, says the German singer who is right now touring with Primal Fear throughout the world in support of their chart breaker album New Religion. “I will call a few friends and guests, which will make this record a very special one, but all details will be revealed at a later stage”.

The solo album will be recorded during the winter 2008 under the direction of Scheeper's band mate in Primal Fear Mat Sinner with additional input by Scheepers himself, Achim Koehler and Charlie Bauerfeind. The label looks for a release during the summer of next year.

On a related note Primal Fear's latest opus New Religion entered the charts in Japan on Pos. 37 and on the overall Top 200 charts on Pos. 116. Congratulations to the band for this amazing new achievement!

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:34 am

not sure if i see the point, since Primal Fear is based around him anyway. it will probably sound very similar to PF, with a bunch of guest stars.

that said, i'd still probably buy the thing. Very Happy

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:40 am

It's on Frontiers, so I expext an AOR album! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:31 pm

mc666 wrote:
not sure if i see the point, since Primal Fear is based around him anyway. it will probably sound very similar to PF, with a bunch of guest stars.

that said, i'd still probably buy the thing. Very Happy
Yeah, but he'll get more money. Gotta make a living. If it's a good CD, who cares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:24 pm

I'm a HUGE Primal Fear fan ... I'll be getting this!!!!!

🤘
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:37 pm

Woohoo I don't think it will sound PFish he may go in a direction he wants! We shall see!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:47 pm

Because of New Religion, I have become a huge Scheepers fan, so I'll definitely check this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralf Scheepers first solo album   Ralf Scheepers first solo album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ralf Scheepers first solo album
Page 1 of 1