Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024

Go down 
+3
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Empty
PostSubject: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 1:01 pm

On the shopping list it goes...
New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Screen17

Heavy Metal Titans ACCEPT announcement!!

Our New Album “HUMANOID” is to be released on
April 26th 2024 with the first Single and Video unleashed on Feb 28th.

This upcoming 17th Studio Album has been produced by highly acclaimed heavy metal producer Andy Sneap and is already hailed by critics as a masterpiece.

Starting today, Metal fans across the globe can immerse themselves in the upcoming album on an interactive website, where they can reprogram the robot that is featured on the album cover, and discover different parts of the new record in the process.

To celebrate this Album we are also announcing a massive European headline tour with over 20 shows across the continent for autumn 2024 with more dates to be added!

We will also be storming the stages of some of the world’s most iconic rock and metal festivals, including Wacken Open Air and Hellfest, this summer!

Please Secure your tickets and mark your calendars because this is a tour you absolutely cannot miss!

Welcome to ACCEPT’s “Humanoid” Era!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39509

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:29 pm

Uh oh, I'm starting to lag on these guys. Last one I bought was Blind Rage.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am

One thing is for sure… the riffs will be solid!

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 5:22 pm

Kemper guitar mods or something and it shows. Mark's voice isn't what it used to be and starting to sound tired. Boring watered down song. PASS!!! The last 2 albums were garbage and this is showing to be the same drizzle. A for effort but they need to just stop already!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 pm

Lurideath wrote:
The last 2 albums were garbage and this is showing to be the same drizzle.

I really dig the first 3 with dude from TT Quick, after that sign

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Peter is right.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/peter-baltes-on-accept-i-felt-like-we-were-always-doing-the-same-album-or-concept-again-and-again-only-with-different-lyrics
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 9:49 am

Troublezone wrote:
Peter is right.

Did he bail over cash or was he told to walk? Do not remember...

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 12:53 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Peter is right.

Did he bail over cash or was he told to walk? Do not remember...

The link I posted says the reason.

He left because of the music becoming too repetitive and Wolf taking all the control of decision making. Apparently they used to work together as a team. I’m sure he saw the writing on the wall and it would eventually become a money matter also.

But from what Peter said, it’s more about him not wanting to make the same album over and over (with different lyrics).
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 4:57 pm

thanks TZ

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 1:49 pm

I pre-ordered the new Accept this afternoon, but geez, judging from the other posts in this thread, it sounds like I'm the only one who's still interested in it. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:47 pm

This new song is not bad at all!

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 12:05 pm

Time for them to stop again.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 2:37 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Time for them to stop again.

Sad to say, but there are a lot of other aging metal bands that need to do the same. Laughing very hard

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 9:03 am

So I guess I'm the only one who's interested in the new album? Laughing I'm waiting for my CD to arrive in the mail as we speak. Once a fan boy, always a fan boy.

Anyway, right before Humanoid's release date (this past Friday) the band dropped another new song on YouTube, complete with a cheap A.I. animated lyric video, which I guess is the hip new thing.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
So I guess I'm the only one who's interested in the new album? Laughing I'm waiting for my CD to arrive in the mail as we speak. Once a fan boy, always a fan boy.

Anyway, right before Humanoid's release date (this past Friday) the band dropped another new song on YouTube, complete with a cheap A.I. animated lyric video, which I guess is the hip new thing.

Mine came in the mail yesterday. I'll give it a few spins today. Reviews of it have been positive so fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 8:48 am

Well I've spun it a couple of times and I think it's a big step up from Too Mean To Die which was rather forgettable. My favorite track so far is "Southside of Hell."
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 7:16 pm

My copy should be arriving in tomorrow's mail. Woohoo!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:21 pm

My copy should be here next Monday headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:26 pm

Got my copy yesterday. I'm diggin' it. No, it doesn't re-invent the wheel, but it's solid enough.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Got my copy yesterday. I'm diggin' it. No, it doesn't re-invent the wheel, but it's solid enough.

Good to know. I am still old school. Barely check a sample or 2 on YouTube then wait until the album drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024   New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ACCEPT album "Humanoid" coming in April 2024
Page 1 of 1