Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)

Go down 
+5
SideShowDisaSter
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Empty
PostSubject: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 10:14 am

Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 11:09 am

Yeeeaaaahhhh... no. Laughing very hard

Lord knows, y'all know how much I love me some cheesy horror movies, but there is some shit that even I won't eat, and this looks like one of those. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39563

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 11:39 am

Good god. Why even attempt to make that?

Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Yeahhhhh-thats-a-hard-pass
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 12:10 pm

It’s gonna be sick and goofy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 3:56 pm

I gave the Banana Splits horror movie a shot and it was B-A-A-A-D!!!! Somehow this looks like it's going to manage to be worse.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 6:10 pm

It’s the new frontier of bad filmmaking. Turn all innocent children's storybook characters into bloodthirsty monsters!

Any guess what the next one shall be?

How about Peter Rabbit? (from the Beatrix Potter series) Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 6:18 pm

This Winnie the Pooh sounds a bit like Forrest Gump.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 8:10 pm

007 wrote:
Good god. Why even attempt to make this?

Because Winnie the Pooh (not the Disney-fied version, but the original book by A.A. Milne that Disney's version is based upon) went into the Public Domain this year, so anybody can do anything they please with the character as long as their Pooh doesn't resemble the Disney one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 8:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:

Because Winnie the Pooh (not the Disney-fied version, but the original book by A.A. Milne that Disney's version is based upon) went into the Public Domain this year, so anybody can do anything they please with the character as long as their Pooh doesn't resemble the Disney one.

Isn’t the voice similarity a copyright infringement of the Disney version?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:

Isn’t the voice similarity a copyright infringement of the Disney version?

They may be walking a fine line there. Dunno if you can copyright a "voice."

Either way, this teaser looks like they're almost saying "Hey Disney, come and get us!" Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 10:12 pm

This would have some potential if somebody like Peter Jackson were involved - it could be like "Meet The Feebles". But I looked up the director and he has stuff like "Alien Abduction" on his resume so I'll pass.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 9:05 pm

But why though? Shocked

I love me some jank, but this... yeah, I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 2:07 pm

Paddington Bear fans are getting nervous now.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 11:58 am

I wonder how many parents will take their kids, not knowing it's actually a horror movie.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 8:00 am

Required Fields wrote:
I wonder how many parents will take their kids, not knowing it's actually a horror movie.

I think the R rating will be a clue.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 8:23 am

He sounds like Mr. Herbert from Family Guy...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39563

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 12:28 pm

Here's the first trailer for it :

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 3:20 pm

^^ Yyyyyeah, I'm definitely gonna pass on this Laughing very hard

...until it winds up on one of the low-end "free" streaming services, anyway Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 7:59 pm

Wow. That looks even worse than I thought.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 3:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ Yyyyyeah, I'm definitely gonna pass on this Laughing very hard

...until it winds up on one of the low-end "free" streaming services, anyway Laughing very hard

It can’t be any worse than Class of Nuke ‘Em High or Toxic Avenger. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 10:15 pm

Oh c'mon, Toxic Avenger is a classic.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 3:08 pm

I think I read somewhere that Popeye is in the public domain,,we're going to get an evil Popeye movie sometime arent we?

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 3:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Oh c'mon, Toxic Avenger is a classic.

No one knew that when it first came out. Give this Pooh thing some time to see if it will be a future cult classic.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 4:05 pm

Hadley wrote:
I think I read somewhere that Popeye is in the public domain,,we're going to get an evil Popeye movie sometime arent we?

Popeye the destroyer. He went crazy after losing Olive Oyl to Brutus. Now he’s hell-bent on bloody revenge.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 7:38 pm

The producer of the "Pooh" horror movie now has a horrific version of "Bambi" in the works, to begin shooting in early 2023:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2022/11/great-now-were-getting-a-horror-movie-where-bambis-killing-people/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)   Winnie the Pooh (horror movie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winnie the Pooh (horror movie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next