Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

least favourite Overkill album

Go down 
+5
INVADERS
Gilbert
mc666
fingers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

least favourite Overkill album Empty
PostSubject: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 pm

mine would be Killing Kind at the moment nothing wrong with it but I think it isn't as good as the other albums thats all. Overkill are one of the few metal bands that hasn't got a worst album. I'm sure alot of you would vote for I hear Black which is one of my favourite albums by Overkill.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:07 am

i like them all.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 am

mc666 wrote:
i like them all.

Same here.

There's always something to like in any Overkill album.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:10 am

mc666 wrote:
i like them all.

Exactly.

I've never been disappointed by anything the band has released. No low points a all.

OVERKILL RULES!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 am

I think their weakest album is I Hear Black. It's not a bad album,just the one I like and listen to the least. I can't place my finger on it,but it seems to be missing something-just doesn't click with me.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 am

I like them all. Don't really have one I don't like, but I do not listen to "W.F.O." that often only because the production is distracting. The songs from "W.F.O." are great, especially on their live albums.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 am

Again I like all the eras of Overkill
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:13 am

manny wrote:
Again I like all the eras of Overkill

Yep, Same here.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 am

I like'em all to one extent or another, but the one that probably gets the least amount of spin time is I HEAR BLACK. Other than "World of Hurt" and "Spiritual Void" the rest of the album does little for me .

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:15 am

ultmetal wrote:
I like them all. Don't really have one I don't like, but I do not listen to "W.F.O." that often only because the production is distracting. The songs from "W.F.O." are great, especially on their live albums.

The songs from W.F.O sound heavy as hell on Wrecking Your Neck.
I still listen to W.F.O on a regular basis and I think over time, I just accepted the sound of the album. The album itself would sound awesome if it weren't for that fuckin' bass! The rest of the production is good apart from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: least favourite Overkill album   least favourite Overkill album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

least favourite Overkill album
Page 1 of 1