Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question

Go down 
+8
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
Glower
Wrecked Neck
Lari
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
12 posters

which do you like more?
Krank
5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_lcap27%5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Chyld
5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_lcap9%5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Slave Raider
5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_lcap36%5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Ded Engine
5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_lcap27%5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
The Regime
5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_lcap0%5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Empty
PostSubject: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 1:23 am

So, these are five bands I personally love in my daily existence.  I encourage you all to start a poll just like this!  These are five bands that have never had a huge following, but I listened to every day and, even until now, have never gotten sick of.  If you have heard any of them, vote on that.  Gonna  post vids for each right here:

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:05 am

Never listened to any of them. Thanks for the videos.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:13 am

Slave Raider almost sort of somewhat sounds like I could possibly have heard of them once in passing, so I voted for them. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 am

Niiiicccceee.  I am actually in that video.  2:38 - dude with the fluffy hair n sunglasses.  Why was I wearing sunglasses while shooting a video in the St Paul caves?  Well, it was the 80's!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:39 am

I really need to present KRANK as they really are. That Alice Cooper Cover is kinda a lame attempt that so many metal bands during that time, to make themselves somehow relevant, etc. Here is the real KRANK:

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 5:15 am

Bought their self titled album way back in the day.
Looked at the front cover. Looked at the back photos and song titles.
It was in the summertime too. Put in on the record player. Loved it.
Has a punk raw sound to it. 30 years later, both albums still make me smile.

My number two would be KRANK.
That " Hideous " album has some very good memories attached with it with me.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 6:06 am

Voted Krank.

It's the only band i am familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 6:09 am

I've only ever heard of Krank so they get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 8:26 am

I remember Ded Engine from their ads in the back of Circus magazine.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 am

It's either Krank or Ded Engine for me. I guess I'll go Ded Engine today.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 4:19 pm

I went with Krank. It's been ages since I heard Ded Engine. I'd like to find their releases.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Slave Raider
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Who are 5 bands that have never been in my kitchen, Alex?

I'll vote for Slave Raider just because Unc never shuts the f**k up about them. \'arry \'eadbanger

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Chyld are just too good not to vote for. They have an early Crue or Pretty Boy Floyd vibe to them. Maybe it’s the vocals. Anyway, catchy to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question   5 bands I love.  Just a poll and a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 bands I love. Just a poll and a question
Page 1 of 1