Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse

Go down 
+5
Required Fields
sharatan777
Fat Freddy
John Madden
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Empty
PostSubject: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 10:01 pm

http://www.metalsucks.net/2019/06/15/violent-video-of-vektors-david-disanto-assaulting-his-wife-has-surfaced/

This is a sad story.Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? The ol' coach is shocked, I just spoke to Erik and he's as surprised as anybody else...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 8:11 am

Isn't this the same guy whose entire band quit on him a while ago?

He sounds like a real peach.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sharatan777
Metal novice
Metal novice
sharatan777

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 8:18 am

If anybody's willing to part ways with the vinyl of Black Future (heavy artillery version) of this WIFE BEATER, I'll gladly provide a helping paypal contribution!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Really sad story. Let's just hope the mainstream media doesn't pick up on this and blame the music if what she says is true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Really sad story. Let's just hope the mainstream media doesn't pick up on this and blame the music if what she says is true.

He's not famous enough for the mainstream media to give a shit about this story, so I'd say the music is safe.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Who cares if they blame the music? A douche is a douche regardless.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 8:40 pm

I’m sick of people that look for scapegoats (like guns or music) instead of just blaming the sole individual people for their actions.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 pm

007 wrote:
Who cares if they blame the music? A douche is a douche regardless.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 1:31 pm

I don't think the music would get blamed. Spousal abuse is rampant everywhere, whether we're talking about musicians or actors or painters or something else. Artists are weird, they lose their shit, they can be megalomaniacs, etc. Happens with Country artists, rap, pop...hell, my wife is a flutist and from what I can tell classical musicians practically thrive on domestic violence (she's awesome to me, tho, thankfully)!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 pm

He also went to jail for assaulting a Christian protestor.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Good thing I’m not a fan of this band. It’s easy for me not to care about it’s demise.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Isn't this the same guy whose entire band quit on him a while ago?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse   Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vektor 's Dave Disanto accused of spousal abuse
Page 1 of 1