Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unique Collectibles

Go down 
+11
Glower
Lari
the sentinel
martinsane
Wrecked Neck
Eyesore
nevermore
manny
tohostudios
glassprison
15 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Unique Collectibles  Empty
PostSubject: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am

A couple of my favorite items I have are these model stages released by SMITI Plastics that were released in the early 2000s. I have the KISS and Metallics ones.

Unfortunately they were discontinued after they released them for about five bands or so. They were definitely a product of their times, as the only other bands I've been able to find on Ebay are No Doubt and Limp Bizkit Laughing (Oh, and after another quick search it seems there is also a Powerman 5000 one.)

Anyway, here are a couple of snapshots of the KISS and Metallica ones:

Unique Collectibles  Photo_10

Unique Collectibles  Photo_11
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Those are pretty cool actually.  First time I've ever heard of them.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 pm

I remember seeing those but they were hard to come by even then, actually I have only seen them on ebay never in real life.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Those are pretty cool actually.  First time I've ever heard of them.

They sure are! Never heard of or seen these until now.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 pm

This was hanging on the wall of a record shop in Little Rock, Arkansas, back in the 90s. (It's a mask.) The owner was cool enough to give it to me when I asked about buying it. Wish I had all five of them. =(

Unique Collectibles  Infect10
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 1:31 am

On my stuff I have that might be considered unique is my Knucklebonz collection. I have a ton of them, and just love them. So far to date I have:

Dio
Lemmy
Rob Halford
Glen Tipton
KK Downing
Jimi Hendrix
King Diamond, Mercyful Fate
King Diamond, solo
And a Don't Break the Oath 3d vinyl

Really hope to get two of the Marshall stacks they made one of these days. Wanna make a little stage out of the Judas Priest figures.

Yes I have a problem. No I don't care lol
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 11:15 am

That Infectious Grooves mask is kool.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Awesome original stuff there, brothers! I think the only "off the beaten path" thing I would have is the set of the Brockum Rock star cards. One day I will figure out how to post photos on this site (lol) and I will share.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:47 am

I have these two 300-piece puzzle+CD sets of The 69 Eyes albums:

Unique Collectibles  05143_1

Unique Collectibles  05299_1

Decent sized puzzles. CD is in a sleeve, no booklet. But a cool looking box.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Just got this in the mail today. Friend of mine painted it on canvas. Damn thing is much bigger than I thought it was going to be. Think it's about 36"X 36". Having it framed, just waiting for the frame to arrive in a week or two. headbanger headbanger headbanger

'Unique Collectibles  11635210
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Just got this in the mail today. Friend of mine painted it on canvas. Damn thing is much bigger than I thought it was going to be. Think it's about 36"X 36". Having it framed, just waiting for the frame to arrive in a week or two.  headbanger  headbanger  headbanger

That is awesome!!! headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 1:01 am

nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Just got this in the mail today. Friend of mine painted it on canvas. Damn thing is much bigger than I thought it was going to be. Think it's about 36"X 36". Having it framed, just waiting for the frame to arrive in a week or two.  headbanger  headbanger  headbanger

Thanks! Just got it framed yesterday, looks amazing. Unique Collectibles  07773610
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Quote :
I think the only "off the beaten path" thing I would have is the set of the Brockum Rock star cards.

I love those! I have the complete set of Cinderella cards but I've been meaning to get others. I haven't checked on Ebay in a while but in the past it seemed like there was always a few people selling them in bulk.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Thanks! Just got it framed yesterday, looks amazing. Unique Collectibles  07773610

That so bad ass!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 5:12 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3170

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 7:49 am

Unique Collectibles  117a2210

I don’t have too many things outside CDs.
But bought this KD bust figure.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 8:30 pm

Not metal related, but thought some of ya might find these cool.

Recently I have started a "collection" of pint beer glasses, without really meaning to.  A while ago I got into the habit of pouring my beer into a glass rather than drinking it out of the bottle or can, so I started picking up glasses at yard sales and thrift shops. I 'specialize' in ones with beer labels or brewery logos on them.

I picked up the three in the top pic this afternoon at Goodwill.
Unique Collectibles  20200910

I've had these other three for a while. I boosted the Red Dog and Killians' glasses from a bar many years ago after a night of heavy drinking with some friends, haha. There were so many empty glasses on the table when we got up to leave that I figured "Ehhh, they'll never miss two of em," and slipped em into my jacket on my way out the door. Razz
Unique Collectibles  20200911
The one on the right in the 2nd pic that's hard to read is "Boulder Beer" from Colorado.
(side note: do they even make Red Dog anymore? I haven't seen it in ages. Haha).

I had a really nice Beck's Oktoberfest glass, but as fate would have it, it got broken this weekend ...it was drying in the dish rack next to the sink, and something fell on it and cracked it (dammit!). So maybe it was fate that the three in the top pic would cross my path today.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Those are cool Freddy. I used to have a small collection of Budweiser steins way back when, but gave them to my cousin when we moved a while back.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 10:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
(side note: do they even make Red Dog anymore? I haven't seen it in ages. Haha).

Wikipedia says it's still made, but I haven't seen it in years. I do however still own a t-shirt with the Red Dog logo on it that I got in a bar many, many moons ago. Some girl was handing them out if you were drinking one. It's sleeveless now. I just wore it not long ago on the beach. Stay back, ladies. I'm married.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Lari wrote:
I have these two 300-piece puzzle+CD sets of The 69 Eyes albums:

Unique Collectibles  05143_1

Unique Collectibles  05299_1

Decent sized puzzles. CD is in a sleeve, no booklet. But a cool looking box.

Somehow I missed this!

And not only am I a puzzle fanatic but those are also my two favorite 69 Eyes albums.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 2:46 pm

Unique Collectibles  Maiden10
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 10:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
This was hanging on the wall of a record shop in Little Rock, Arkansas, back in the 90s. (It's a mask.) The owner was cool enough to give it to me when I asked about buying it. Wish I had all five of them. =(

Unique Collectibles  Infect10

Ha! Finally got all of these. Found someone on eBay selling four of them a few months ago, which just happened to be the four I needed.

Unique Collectibles  Infect12
Back to top Go down
wesvette
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 11:53 am

From a 2016 OBP concert. Got the whole band to sign it afterwards!

I need a better way to display it, but at l;east teh bags keeps it safe!

Unique Collectibles  Pig_ha11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unique Collectibles    Unique Collectibles  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unique Collectibles
Page 1 of 1