Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling stuff on ebay - need help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Selling stuff on ebay - need help Empty
PostSubject: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:21 pm

To all ebay sellers around here: Where can I change the "Ships to" countries? I can't find the darn option anywhere, and it's automaticaly set just for United States.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:32 pm

sovdat wrote:
To all ebay sellers around here: Where can I change the "Ships to" countries? I can't find the darn option anywhere, and it's automaticaly set just for United States.

Thanks!
Have you downloaded Turbo Lister? That's what I use, and it's pretty intuitive. I haven't sold anything using eBay's direct interface in ages. Turbo Lister is made by eBay, so it's no third-party program or anything.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:07 pm

Thanks, but that program is even less friendly (for the non US sellers, it didn't let me upload anything until I picked USA for my home land ) Oh well, I was just trying it out, 'cause we can finally receive money via paypal here in Slovenia, not just send Smile
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Anyhow, if anyone's interested in Dog Eat Dog CD, click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330176796260&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:42 pm

sovdat wrote:
Thanks, but that program is even less friendly (for the non US sellers, it didn't let me upload anything until I picked USA for my home land ) Oh well, I was just trying it out, 'cause we can finally receive money via paypal here in Slovenia, not just send Smile
Really? Is there a European version of eBay? I know there's a Canadian and a UK version. They're all linked together, but the layout is region specific. I'm not sure they Slovenian version, though.

Be careful with Paypal. Read the policies they have. There are some shady people out there that'll exploit the policies, knowing most people don't read them, and Paypal doesn't bend. If you sell some product and don't have proof of shipment, and the person claims they never received the items, Paypal will side with them. Understandable in most cases, but it happened to me once and the person's feedback on eBay (who owns Paypal) showed negative entries detailing the same thing. Someone sent the merch, the user claimed non-receipt and filed a claim. See, most people don't keep or even get receipts when mailing stuff. This person knew it. I sent four CDs to this person, one auction, two weeks after I had to pay them back, this user had four separate auctions selling each CD. Paypal still wouldn't change their stance.

So save your receipts! Haha.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:02 am

There are German, Dutch, Brittish, Canadian, Aussie, whatever you can think of Smile No Slovenian yet, and there probably won't be for a long time!

Thanks for all the help, Eyesore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling stuff on ebay - need help   Selling stuff on ebay - need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling stuff on ebay - need help
Page 1 of 1