Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Empty
PostSubject: All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her   All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 1:44 pm

https://nypost.com/2019/03/29/woman-looks-possessed-during-in-flight-meltdown-over-a-pepsi/
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Empty
PostSubject: Re: All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her   All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 2:40 pm

SHE's the one who's crazy [institution].  

How'd she smuggle that flask on board?  Spanish FAA laws must be pretty relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her   All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:34 pm

I remember years ago at work, someone talked about some lady really wanting a Pepsi.

I overheard this, and said, "I'll put that in song form. All she wanted was a Pepsi! Just one Pepsi!"

The co-worker across from me said, "And she wouldn't give it to me!"

I was hoping someone at work would get the reference, and what do you know? Someone did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her   All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:58 pm

I immediately thought of Suicidal Tendencies when I read the title of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her   All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All she wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to her
Page 1 of 1