Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)

Go down 
+5
TheGooch
Required Fields
kmorg
mc666
ultmetal
9 posters

Which is your favorite?
Jazz Carmel Creme
JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Vote_lcap50%JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Jazz Black Cherry French Vanilla
JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Vote_lcap33%JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Jazz Strawberries & Cream
JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Vote_lcap17%JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Empty
PostSubject: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 11:33 am

I love Diet Pepsi Jazz. For those of you that have tried it, which is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 1:32 pm

my wife likes the black cherry. she also buys the berries & cream dr. pepper.

i don't drink much soda at all.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:35 pm

We only have Pepsi Max here. And I loathe it. I drink Coca Cola Zero instead.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:39 pm

I tried one a while ago. Didn't really like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:03 am

i have bever heard of it.

must be a weird american thing.

who else would put creme caramel in soda lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm

yuck... i hate that flavored stuff... i drink mostly cola and water... like, for half the day, i'd drink water, other half, cola... don't plan it that way, it's just the way it turns out. as for cola, i drink coke and diet coke, whichever is here. if no pop, well i go to my alternative. so yeah... Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 8:55 am

Haven't tried it yet... but I'm very happy that Vanilla Coke is back on the shelves again after a short hiatus. That stuff is more addictive than crack!! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Pepsi KO1!

Haha. How's it taste? I generally hate everything diet. Always has that artificial sugar taste. sick
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:39 am

I like the Jazz stuff alot, but most cola is all the same to me. I buy hwatever is on sale. If Coke 12-packs are at a really great sale that week, me and my wife will buy about 10 12-packs so we dont have to buy it when we run out. we do that with just about any consumer item that doesnt go bad quickly(Cant really do that with milk or bread but almost everything else we do).
I like saving money so I can spend it on things like cd's n stuff.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:34 pm

I like the Jazz Strawberry....haven't picked up one of these in a while. I think they're seasonal, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 pm

I went with the Black Cherry and French Vanilla. Pretty Good stuff !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 am

Caramel Creme is my favorite happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)   JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAZZ (Diet Pepsi, not the music)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: