Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychiatric Abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

Psychiatric Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Psychiatric Abuse   Psychiatric Abuse Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:44 pm

I haven't been here in forever. I joined the Japanese music forums by Painkiller and his gang and became closer to them since we're more into Japanese stuff. However, I have been going through a very dark period in my life, dealing with the aftermath of an abusive psychiatrist. I had the memories and hurt he did to me buried away for a while until late last year these painful memories came flooding back to me and caused me a lot of fatigue and torment. I haven't filed a report yet, as I am scared, since he may have some info or recordings of me saying inappropriate things that he said he would edit to prove I was crazy while I would have nothing. He tried to deprogram my religious beliefs and indoctrinate me so as to destroy my faith and encouraged suicide if I was too devastated to deal with it. I was tortured and emotionally distraught, and made death threats as to how insane I'd go if I lost my faith which has kept me from going to the brink of hurting others because of emotional instability. I sometimes struggle to ignore or resist giving in to the things he said to me. What I am telling you is just the tip of the iceberg as to what he said to me and attacked my values. I am struggling to fight off the things he put into my head, plus, he said he condones incest, pedophilia and beastiality, that he has patients whom he protects and defends who confess to all these things, said that if him and his wife decide to have sex with their little girl that it would simply be 'their business', and that Christians should be killed and need forgiveness for condemning these 'innocent' practices. He said, "Everybody breaks the law, I don't have to follow the law if I don't believe it's wrong." He has also threatened to have me outed as a psycho if he hears someone report about his views on these things, and said he will lie and deny it until he knows someone well enough to find out if they're investigating him or not. He has below average ratings on virtually every doctor site like Vitals and Healthgrades. Like I said, there is more to it than what I've told you. It gets increasingly worse. I have no recorded evidence against him and have almost given up belief and decided to kill him, and then kill myself, but I am holding on to try and slay this dragon. I have since switched to a more compassionate and caring doctor.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Psychiatric Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychiatric Abuse   Psychiatric Abuse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 6:51 am

Ummm...okay. Glad you're in a better place.

Tell Painkiller we said hi.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Psychiatric Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychiatric Abuse   Psychiatric Abuse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:54 am

Wow, first of all welcome back to the forum. Dunno how you should proceed but if he has done this to you he has also done this to others and if any of them are willing to come forward it would be a big help. As for him editing tapes, that takes time so unless he's already done that with you and others then he is bluffing.

Either way I hope you are in a better place.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Psychiatric Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychiatric Abuse   Psychiatric Abuse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:40 am

Uh, welcome back, I guess?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

Psychiatric Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychiatric Abuse   Psychiatric Abuse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:25 am

Does Guncle Saxon see this same psychiatrist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychiatric Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychiatric Abuse   Psychiatric Abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychiatric Abuse
Page 1 of 1