Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads

Go down 
+3
the sentinel
Lari
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
7 posters

Gilbert. Fan or Freak?
Big Fan of all that is metal
Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_lcap29%Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Freak. But a cool freak.
Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_lcap19%Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Just glad he is around.
Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_lcap33%Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Who tf is Gilbert?
Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_lcap19%Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:17 am

Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads 792-1410

Gilbert hails from an undisclosed location where it is not easy to get metal.  Much like K**n [the band that shall remain nameless] he lurks in the shadows and is ready to attack!!!  HAIL!

This is more of an appreciation thread than anything.  Go crazy.  I will allow multiple choice on this one.  hahaha
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:51 am

Whatever he is, he's cool.

He has really bad taste in music though. He likes almost all the same bands I do. And I've got terrible taste in music.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:18 am

John, you should have had an all of the above button. Haha. He is a cool dude, and in the words of Zakk Wylde, he is my "brutal brother".

Fixed it. Goin' blind sucks.

Last edited by the sentinel on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 10:10 am

Bother or brother?
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 10:13 am

Bother huh? Freudian slip?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39507

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:56 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:27 am

the sentinel wrote:
John, you should have had an all of the above button. Haha. He is a cool dude, and in the words of Zakk Wylde, he is my "brutal bother".

Multiple voting is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:52 pm

He's a freak but he's our freak! Haha! Seriously though he's a cool dude that loves metal. Glad he's here.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:51 am

Happy to be on this board and to know you guys Very Happy headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads   Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilbert, The Metalhead of all Metalheads
Page 1 of 1