Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake Metalheads.

Go down 
+21
corplhicks
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
HeavyThrashhead
James B.
exact33
tohostudios
Glower
mlotek
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
ultmetal
chewie
mc666
Lari
Boris2008
666_Evil_666
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:50 pm

So here is a funny story, I was in this metal group on Facebook, and this female wanted to ask questions for some sort of college project, or whatever, and it had to be metal questions. So I asked her, who's a better vocalist David Wayne or Mike Howe?

This was the response I received. "Hmmm I can't even decide. They are both awesome guitarist."

I am pretty sure she had no clue who Metal Church is, but why even fake it? Guitarist? LOL. This could be for either male or female. Is it just me, and maybe it's the way of the internet but it seems fake metalheads are all over the place. It's quite ridiculous. Any of you run into this?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:52 pm

David Wayne was definitely the better guitarist.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
David Wayne was definitely the better guitarist.

lol!

So I got a reply after I said "I didn't know they were guitarists..."

She says "It's cool, you didn't know."

SERIOUSLY??!!
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:02 pm

So I guess one of the members were in The Eagles lol.

"Well I did know one of them was in The Eagles and the other was in Metal Church"
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Cool story, bro.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 pm

I think all metalheads are fake.

666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Lari wrote:
Cool story, bro.

Thanks, probably one of the best posts at this place in a long time Smile
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:33 pm

mc666 wrote:

The best post in this place in forever!
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Are you the special snowflake of this forum?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:27 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

"We're all Joe the plumber!"
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:28 pm

chewie wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

"We're all Joe the plumber!"

Joe the plumper? Does he F*ck fat chicks?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:01 pm

I was listening to Phil Collins this past week. I really like bands like Genesis, Yes, and Nektar. I also like some old CCM such as Phil Keaggy and Keith Green. Does that make me a fake metalhead?

Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:02 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I was listening to Phil Collins this past week. I really like bands like Genesis, Yes, and Nektar. I also like some old CCM such as Phil Keaggy and Keith Green. Does that make me a fake metalhead?

Has nothing to do with what you listen to. But if you want to consider yourself a fake, then be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Yeah the fake metalheads I hate are the little twats that think they know it all. Or the ones that are total clueless hipster punks that do nothing but talk shit about hipsters, not knowing that they themselves are exactly what they are bitching about. Those dipshits need to be eradicated from the internet.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Yeah the fake metalheads I hate are the little twats that think they know it all. Or the ones that are total clueless hipster punks that do nothing but talk shit about hipsters, not knowing that they themselves are exactly what they are bitching about. Those dipshits need to be eradicated from the internet.

We need to get a swear box in here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

LOL Sorry, maybe we need a paypal link, and every time someone swears they have to donate a quarter to the link. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

LOL Sorry, maybe we need a paypal link, and every time someone swears they have to donate a quarter to the link. \'arry \'eadbanger

Don't think Painkiller gets enough pocket money for that! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Don't think Painkiller gets enough pocket money for that! lol!
LMFAO!!!! Good point.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:14 pm

F*ck a swear jar. If you wanna cry over a cuss word. Go listen to pop music.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:17 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:

I do listen to pop music, I listen to all kinds of music. I'm not as obsessed by balls as you.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

I do listen to pop music, I listen to all kinds of music. I'm not as obsessed by balls as you.

I am sorry you listen to pop, the most cookie cutter dog shit "music" there is. Also obsessed by balls? What does THAT have to do with anything I said?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:26 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
What does pop music and crying over a cuss word have to do with one another? And who is crying? He made a joke about my language, if anyone is crying around here, it's you.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
What does pop music and crying over a cuss word have to do with one another? And who is crying? He made a joke about my language, if anyone is crying around here, it's you.

I was just saying, if a swear jar or some stupid shit came in here, it would be f*cking retarded. Wasn't crying lol.

I was also just saying, if a cuss word offends someone, go listen to pop music. Always looking for a fight huh?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:31 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

I was just saying, if a swear jar or some stupid shit came in here, it would be f*cking retarded. Wasn't crying lol.

I was also just saying, if a cuss word offends someone, go listen to pop music. Always looking for a fight huh?
I'm lookin for a fight? I'm not the one throwing lnsults left and right around here acting like a punk.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

I'm lookin for a fight? I'm not the one throwing lnsults left and right around here acting like a punk.

Who is throwing insults? Are you insulted by what I said? Is anyone else insulted even those it wasn't directed at them? Did I call them f*cking retards? Nope, don't think I did...so yes, it looks like you are looking for a fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake Metalheads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Metalheads.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next