Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's talk about guns

Go down 
+17
HeavyThrashhead
glassprison
zianide
Lari
Vexer6
corplhicks
Thrasher73
Addy
James B.
Boris2008
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
bassman
brokentulsa
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Guns
We don't have enough
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 9 ]
We have enough, including semi-automatics
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We have enough, but eliminate semi-automatics
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
We have enough/too many, but I can live with that as long as we get some sensible control
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
We have too many - eliminate semi-automatics
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
We have too many, ban all guns
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I live outside the U.S.A. and do not understand the fascination with your Second Amendment
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
This is why I stopped myself from going all in against the little bitter vexer dude. I could tell he was one of those types to get all bent out of shape over this. I swear, the attitude that a lot of antigunners have is really funny. They talk about how violent guns are, and yet, try to prove their point by being the most rude, and angry, and just totally out of line people around. Same thing with the ones in charge trying to ban them. Whenever you see a pro gun enthusiast talking rationally, you have the opposition start to rant and rave about how evil guns and gun owners are.

Anyway, vexer6 you need to grow up and quit with the name calling. Not one single person in this thread resorted to name calling but you. I suggest if you can't have a respectful conversation about this topic, you should probably go elsewhere and find something you can be mature about. In other words, get lost kid adults are talking here.
No you're the one that needs to "Grow up" here. I'm not the man-child who's insecure and feels the need to own lots of guns to compensate for a small penis and thinks that all black people are violent thugs and desperately wants an excuse to shoot them.

I don't think guns or "all guns owners" are "evil" fool, never once said that, stop being disingenuous. All i'm saying is we need some common sense legislation, there should be an electronic database of firearms, but because of those idiots in the NRA there isn't, and that only makes the jobs of police officers that much more difficult. Also did you know Smith and Wesson actually wanted to implement measures to make their guns safer after Columbine? But the NRA called them sellouts and organized a boycott, a boycott over a gun manufacturer wanting to make weapons safer, if that doesn't sound insane to you, then I want nothing to do with you.

People like you are funny to me because you actually believe that paranoid nonsense about how the government is coming to take away your guns and you actually think you stand a chance against trained soldiers in a gunfight, you sound just like Dale Gribble.

There's nothing rational about anything you've said or what all those assholes attacking the Parkland survivors have said.

You're the only "kid" here, you don't get attack survivors and claim that you are the adult, i'm clearly the adult here, not you, and those kids in Parkland are clearly far smarter then you. So no, you get lost moron, i'll stop name-calling when you stop acting like a dumbass. You are a despicable human being.

I'm way more "mature" then you idiot. I'm not the one who's irrationally afraid of brown people.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:19 pm

bassman wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
bassman wrote:
The NRA does not have a "deathgrip" on politicians...that's complete hysterical nonsense. The NRA's PAC is a completely separate entity from the NRA itself...membership fees do not go to political donations. Over the last 20 years the NRA spent about $220 million politically....compared to the billions that the AFL-CIO and other large unions pour into a single years election cycle for Democrats, yet I don't see anyone on TV protesting that the Dems are "owned" by the unions.  
No it's not "hysterial nonsense" fool, the stupid Dickey Amendment is the reason there's been no research on gun violence for over two decades, your post is the only thing that is "Hysterical nonsense" here:https://rantt.com/how-the-nra-took-american-politics-hostage-8cfc6f82e5e6

If there's been no research. then where are all these the statistics coming from that various pundits are spouting all over TV and the internet? I'm not an NRA member, don't really have anything to do with them, but they certainly don't deserve the abuse that's been heaped upon them in the media lately.
Might send them a check and join up just out of spite.
Yes they do deserve it:http://www.cracked.com/article_25502_6-underreported-reasons-why-nra-are-just-worst.html
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:21 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
So you support a pedophile who openly attacks victims of gun violence? You're clearly a horrible person. Good to know that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

Laughing very hardLaughing very hard That's ok...I don't take whiny millennials like you serious and after your rudeness I doubt anyone else will either.. You don't get your way man. There are way too many folks like me out there and the massive contributions to the NRA over the last few weeks prove it (not to mention the results of this poll)...and yes I am a fan of Nugent and all the other stars of the 70s and 80s that "fooled around" on the road ....and if that makes me a horrible person then ok..whatever Evil Seed
Oh great another idiotic baby boomer who thinks millennials are EEEEEEEEEVIL LOL. Man you are do dumb, people like you are attacking the survivors are the ones who are "rude" not me idiot.

All those contributions prove is that some people are paranoid bigots, NRA is losing it's influence.

I like Nugent's music, but the guy is a total moron when it comes to politics and a despicable human being in general(I find it hilarious that he's talking about the media manipulating kids, something he'd know plenty about seeing as how he married someone while they were underage).

You are a racist bigot and people like you should burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:24 pm

James B. wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Why don't you put YOUR "political rhetoric" aside dumbass? You are talking nonsense and blinded by those idiots at the NRA.

I haven't mentioned the NRA or anything remotely concerning my political beliefs. So your accusations appear to be as weak as your reading comprehension skills.

Vexer6 wrote:
It is BS you moron, you don't live here, so quit acting like you know everything  

My only point has been there is a reason why there is a need to have a gun in Chicago. It is the same in most every inner-city in America.  No jobs, no hope, and you have to resort to criminal activity to survive.  You seem to avoid that topic of "OUR" conversation and post links to things regarding gun laws.  I don't really care about gun laws.  I care more about solving the problem of people in America's inner cities needing real jobs and having hope for their children to break the cycle that has beset them for decades.  Maybe if you would try to listen to another point of view, think for yourself, be willing to see that solutions are more often than not, found in compromise, and respond pro-socially...instead of reacting on emotion.  Maybe you might be able have a conversation like an adult ?    
You're the one with terrible reading comprehension skills, not me.

You're avoiding the topic of the NRA trying to stop guns from being safer:http://www.cracked.com/article_25502_6-underreported-reasons-why-nra-are-just-worst.html

BTW this answers the other question:https://www.thecut.com/2016/07/why-is-new-york-so-much-safer-than-chicago.html

I've listened to enough gun nuts in my life, they've said nothing to convince me that they aren't completely insane nutjobs that aren't worth listening to and should be committed to an insane asylum.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Like it wasn't already headed there before, i'm disturbed at the amount of people that think more guns are the answer to everything.

Based on your namecalling it sounds like you're more disturbed not everyone thinks you're right.
No you're disturbed you ignoramus.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Wow. Somebody is triggered big time (pun intended).

Hey Vexer - knock off the crap, or take a hike. Consider that your official warning.

(sheesh) Good Lord, now I remember why I avoid threads like this.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
HeavyThrashhead wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Ummm, if you murder someone, or even get convicted for any type of felony, your guns rights are revoked, just like your rights to vote. That's one of the questions they ask you on the background check before you're allowed to buy the firearm "have you ever been convicted as a felon" is probably the first thing they ask.

Not sure what you're talking about in regards to you NRA statement, could you elaborate why you think the NRA are pieces of shit? Not sure I understand what you're saying is all. Are you saying they don't want people's guns rights revoked that have committed mass shootings? If that's what you think, I think you've been misled somewhere down the line.

i don't know, cause it seems like with the recent cases, i think they are easy to manipulate the Gun Dealer to into thinking that he has never killed someone.

i thought i did elaborate as clear as possible, so let me make it clear again, cause i'm not mislead. even if the guy is Mentally disabled, the guy is still Protected by The Constitution in the eyes of the NRA. the reason why nobody will even propose those facts, is cause the NRA will immediately sue to in order to keep their own asses getting busted, just like how Politicians will do anything to make sure that their asses don't get landed in Jail whenever certain shipment of Guns (from "hired" Arms Dealers) that are from the United Sates are just given away to Terrorists. will they get blamed?...yes, but they will never lose their position in power, just like the NRA and it's utter bullshit.

so to make it clear. it's all Politician like conduct. no one over there is clean, their dirty manipulative billionaires who will do anything in power to keep their money rolling in. they don't care who the F*ck is buying their weapons, as long as they rake in that Ca$h. it's pathetic.

If you look on the paperwork you fill out when buying a gun, you will also see questions about mental health. I posted a link to this on page one I think.

The NRA doesn't go around suing people, unless you are an anti gun politician trying to pass a law that goes AGAINST the constitution. Exactly like anti gun politicians have sued gun manufacturers for crimes done with weapons they have made. They have no shot at winning those lawsuits, and they know it. Their only motive is to cost the manufacturer money in hopes that they will eventually give up and close shop. If not for the NRA fighting against these frivolous lawsuits, that tactic would win every time.

I'm sorry, but for someone that seems to love the constitution as much as you come off, you would think that you would at least appreciate what the NRA does to protect it. If not for them, the 2nd amendment would be a thing of the past and our constitution would be useless.
The NRA are run by a bunch of racist and paranoid bigots:http://www.cracked.com/article_25502_6-underreported-reasons-why-nra-are-just-worst.html
Don’t you have a condom to snort, or a tide pod to eat?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:04 pm

lol! Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard

Good one Wrecked.  I just read about that new stupid condom fad.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Bring on the guns, anything to help me shoot back when the cops and nazis try to kill me, which is more and more likely every day.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
HeavyThrashhead wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Ummm, if you murder someone, or even get convicted for any type of felony, your guns rights are revoked, just like your rights to vote. That's one of the questions they ask you on the background check before you're allowed to buy the firearm "have you ever been convicted as a felon" is probably the first thing they ask.

Not sure what you're talking about in regards to you NRA statement, could you elaborate why you think the NRA are pieces of shit? Not sure I understand what you're saying is all. Are you saying they don't want people's guns rights revoked that have committed mass shootings? If that's what you think, I think you've been misled somewhere down the line.

i don't know, cause it seems like with the recent cases, i think they are easy to manipulate the Gun Dealer to into thinking that he has never killed someone.

i thought i did elaborate as clear as possible, so let me make it clear again, cause i'm not mislead. even if the guy is Mentally disabled, the guy is still Protected by The Constitution in the eyes of the NRA. the reason why nobody will even propose those facts, is cause the NRA will immediately sue to in order to keep their own asses getting busted, just like how Politicians will do anything to make sure that their asses don't get landed in Jail whenever certain shipment of Guns (from "hired" Arms Dealers) that are from the United Sates are just given away to Terrorists. will they get blamed?...yes, but they will never lose their position in power, just like the NRA and it's utter bullshit.

so to make it clear. it's all Politician like conduct. no one over there is clean, their dirty manipulative billionaires who will do anything in power to keep their money rolling in. they don't care who the F*ck is buying their weapons, as long as they rake in that Ca$h. it's pathetic.

If you look on the paperwork you fill out when buying a gun, you will also see questions about mental health. I posted a link to this on page one I think.

The NRA doesn't go around suing people, unless you are an anti gun politician trying to pass a law that goes AGAINST the constitution. Exactly like anti gun politicians have sued gun manufacturers for crimes done with weapons they have made. They have no shot at winning those lawsuits, and they know it. Their only motive is to cost the manufacturer money in hopes that they will eventually give up and close shop. If not for the NRA fighting against these frivolous lawsuits, that tactic would win every time.

I'm sorry, but for someone that seems to love the constitution as much as you come off, you would think that you would at least appreciate what the NRA does to protect it. If not for them, the 2nd amendment would be a thing of the past and our constitution would be useless.
The NRA are run by a bunch of racist and paranoid bigots:http://www.cracked.com/article_25502_6-underreported-reasons-why-nra-are-just-worst.html
Don’t you have a condom to snort, or a tide pod to eat?

Don't you have a black person to go shoot or a mass shooting survivor to send death threats to, you worthless POS?
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
lol! Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard

Good one Wrecked.  I just read about that new stupid condom fad.
Plenty of adults do stupid trends as well, not just young people.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Stender wrote:
Bring on the guns, anything to help me shoot back when the cops and nazis try to kill me, which is more and more likely every day.
OK nutjob.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wow. Somebody is triggered big time (pun intended).

Hey Vexer - knock off the crap, or take a hike. Consider that your official warning.

(sheesh) Good Lord, now I remember why I avoid threads like this.
Anyone who unironically uses "triggered" as an insult is a dumbass not worth listening to(though it seems as though you are the only one who is "triggered" here), as the grandson of an actual veteran who suffered from PTSD, anyone who thinks it's OK to use that term as an insult towards people for no good reason(usually when idiots like you use the term, it's referring to pretty much anybody who is remotely progressive in any way) can go rot in hell.

No YOU knock it off moron, i'm not going to listen to a piece of crap like you.  Don't test me, consider that YOUR "official warning". You are quite frankly a pathetic mod that I can't respect, you're the one that needs to "knock off the crap" and "take a hike", not me.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Let's talk about guns - Page 4 D7118037f70b2a1cb97ca69afaa4164f

Last edited by Sword Of The Heretic on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:38 pm

Let's talk about guns - Page 4 And-there-was-much-rejoicing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Let's talk about guns - Page 4 D7118037f70b2a1cb97ca69afaa4164f

I use that expression at work all the time.  It's funny to see who understands it and who doesn't.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Please get back to the discussion people.

Personally, I'm pretty much in the middle on this issue so I appreciate reading the posts of INTELLIGENT people on both sides.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:32 pm

I frankly don't understand making guns safer....guns are inherently dangerous and need to be treated with care and respect for the damage they can do.
THAT is the main mission of the NRA, teaching gun safety and responsible gun handling....not calling for the deaths of black or brown people, not trying to stop SENSIBLE gun legislation, not celebrating the deaths of high school students that were failed by law enforcement over and over again in the case of the Parkland shooting.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:26 pm

lol. glad i'm not the one this time who is calling people names and acting all whinny and shit. i have my opinions and stuff, do know that not everyone will agree with me, but that is the beauty of conversations. the fact that people give a shit is what matters, lol.

of course i know people here are gonna support the NRA, but i'm not and that's fine. don't need to start silly arguments. it's all a opinions here, each one is different than the other. hehe.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:48 am

bassman wrote:
I frankly don't understand making guns safer....guns are inherently dangerous and need to be treated with care and respect for the damage they can do.
THAT is the main mission of the NRA, teaching gun safety and responsible gun handling....not calling for the deaths of black or brown people, not trying to stop SENSIBLE gun legislation, not celebrating the deaths of high school students that were failed by law enforcement over and over again in the case of the Parkland shooting.  
The only time I would agree with making firearms more safe that comes to mind, is when you have cheaply made guns that do their own thing. I had a spectre 9mm pistol once:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=S2zw%2f6FI&id=9C26F0C5A4DB9C145CA6B80BBCCEE4AA947A65DC&thid=OIP.S2zw_6FIYpf9QS31UQ2PhQHaFj&q=spectre+9mm&simid=607993330662182671&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

They have a fifty round magazine, and are heavy as hell, but classified as a pistol. That thing was so badly made, that every time I'd shoot it, I could almost guarantee that it would go fully automatic before I could shoot ten rounds. It would shoot normally, then out of nowhere you'd get about a five round burst, then back to normal again. Fun to shoot, but not very safe.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:26 am

Wrecked Neck- I remember those spectres. They were Italian made if I'm thinking right?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Wrecked Neck- I remember those spectres. They were Italian made if I'm thinking right?

Think so. I got rid of it twenty years ago and can't remember now. Sounds right though.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 pm

So, you guys cannot even Buy American when it comes to killing? Classy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about guns   Let's talk about guns - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about guns
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: