Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Jack Starr's burning starr album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

New Jack Starr's burning starr album Empty
PostSubject: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 1:27 am

New album titled Stand your ground.

Todd is still behind the mic and delivers some outstanding vocals.

Will order this one along with land of the dead.

Anyone got it yet?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 12:42 pm

I was expecting this album to be well received. Great material. Just ordered my copy.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Well, it is well received in my collection.
This is another release that has gotten tons of plays in the last month that I have purchased. I stand that the last 3 Jack Starr's Burning Starr records are my favourite of all his stuff.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:01 pm

metalken wrote:
Well, it is well received in my collection.
I stand that the last 3 Jack Starr's Burning Starr records are my favourite of all his stuff.

Havent heard the newest, but the previous was probabily my favorite as well. High quality good old metal. And very consistent, which I can't say about his Burning Starr stuff. Need to get this one.
Back to top Go down
Noetic Effect
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 pm

This got my attention .... Virgin Steele and Jack Starr were as much the founders of eightie's metal as anyone else, so since they were there first, I pretty much like most of what they and he do/does. I also wouldn't mind seeing Virgin Steele's post Jack Starr guitarist Edward Pursino do more, release more music ...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 6:17 am

Got the album earlier this morning along with land of the dead. Both are amazing. Todd michael hall brings in such a big riot feeling. For a minute it even felt as if i was listening to a new Riot V release.

Highly recommended material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jack Starr's burning starr album   New Jack Starr's burning starr album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jack Starr's burning starr album
Page 1 of 1