Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Let's see if Noel responds to Elias.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Asuka in another squash. 

I didn't even know there was such a thing as female jobbers.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Toho, what do you think of Angle as GM?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:44 pm

akeldama wrote:
Elias has got that 'IT' factor so hopefully Vinny doesn't bury him.

He does.  I like him a lot which is why I hate to see him mired in this feud with Jason Jordan.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:44 pm

They did Asuka no favors in her first two matches. If they plan on continuing her undefeated streak she needs to look more believable hence the squashes.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 pm

I've liked Elias since NXT and I really think he could be a worthy successor to Miz as IC champ but I don't want Elias as a face.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 pm

akeldama wrote:

He's OK.  It's basically the same role he had at TNA.  It does always crack me up that the crowd chants "You suck" to his music like they always did when he was wrestling except now it's become a term of endearment.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:48 pm

They need to build up Asuka like they did in NXT. One way to do that is let her get hit in the face hard and have her laugh it off like when she first got to NXT.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

He's OK.  It's basically the same role he had at TNA.  It does always crack me up that the crowd chants "You suck" to his music like they always did when he was wrestling except now it's become a term of endearment.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 pm

It's your pal "Thin Bowel" vs Samoa Joe.  Interesting matchup on paper.  I like both of these guys.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Ugh... I just saw that. In all honesty Bowel and Joe is a damn good rivalry. In NXT they had some good matches.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:01 pm

It cracks me up how the commentators have started referring to throwing clenched fists as "striking".  Like this is MMA or something; trying to legitimize what is technically an illegal move in wrestling.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Good point. I never thought of that. Joe has the speed to match Bowel and Bowel has the tenacity to match Joe. Great in ring chemistry between the two.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Thin Bastard on Team RAW? Good grief, Linus.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:17 pm

On paper that's a good team though.  Strowman, Balor and Joe?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:24 pm

pfffffttt...Jason Jordan is the last member???

I can't stand him.  Maybe he'll turn heel at Survivor Series; I could get behind that.   He's not even Angle's son for cryin' out loud.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Oh good....now Mitt Face.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 pm

They needed to keep him in a tag with Gable but man, did they ever sour on them quickly. Nia doesn't even look like she wants to be there anymore.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:34 pm

I love that Geico commercial.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Toho's A Hugger!!!! Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 pm

We must get different commercials; I didn't see a Geico commercial.  But I always say I wish I could sit in a brainstorming session with the Geico marketing guys; that has to be a blast.  Their ad campaigns always crack me up.  My new favorite is the one with ex-Idol judge Randy Jackson judging a dog show.  Of course he keeps saying his trademark "dog" during all his critiques.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:39 pm

I haven't seen that one but the one I saw was the one where the two guys are at the gym. I never get tired of that one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:40 pm

akeldama wrote:
Toho's A Hugger!!!! Hahaha!

Man, Mitt Face in with Nia Jax looks like a 6 year old wrestling a grown woman.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:41 pm

akeldama wrote:
I haven't seen that one but the one I saw was the one where the two guys are at the gym. I never get tired of that one.

Got ya Brotato Chip.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Haaha! I'm glad they are giving Foxy a push. She's another one of my babes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: