Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Yeah. What wasn't obvious was how much Joe dominated. I didn't expet the early jump and I shoulda. I don't remember when I've seen Brock work so hard for a win before, he was totally gassed and sweating buckets unless moist of that sweat was Joe's.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Personally the Miz character i think is a jackass he's too full of himself to be believeable or a character taken seriously

Dean Ambrose from what ive seen is a smart ass and I like that. Im pissed Miz Retained and that Brock retained he's never on tv I was hoping for a Joe victory
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:04 pm

So let me get this straight:

Roman basically threw himself into the ambulance and so lost the match but then an ambulance with Strowman in it crashed and he came out a bloody mess?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Well that was extremely predictable. Cass comes out talking about how big he is so of course WWE is going to feed Big Show to him.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Right.

Tech difficulties so I'm a bit behind but where's the promo power Cass had when he was a solo act when Enzo was hurt after getting ko'd?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Yeah that was a pretty weak promo from Cass. He looked like he was trying not to laugh the whole time.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 pm

I caught that. Now here comes Thin Bowel...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:23 pm

I still like him. But I like Elias Samson too. I think the singing schtick is original. And he's not too bad at it either.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Nice slam from Elias! I've liked Elias since NXT and wasn't too sure how his drifter/troubadour persona would be received but i have always liked it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:27 pm

I love this Allstate ad.

"I got a brand new putter you don't even know about....it's awesome. Sometimes I leave the seat up on purpose"

I hate people who are plugged into their phones all the damn time, especially while driving, so of course I love that ad.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:28 pm

akeldama wrote:
Nice slam from Elias! I've liked Elias since NXT and wasn't too sure how his drifter/troubadour persona would be received but i have always liked it.

I think it's interesting right now because it's different. But I could also see it becoming stale rather quickly.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Now that we are back from commercial Thin Bowel will turn the tide. In NXT his schtick was getting stale to the audience after a while.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Give him a bad ass El Kabong persona. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 pm

akeldama wrote:
Give him a bad ass El Kabong persona. Very Happy
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You know what that would be???? The reincarnation of Jeff Jarrett!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Ugh... I didn't think of JJ. I hate that bastard. Elias knows how to sell!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Well you knew Balor was going to win that match.

I have to admit I hate that finisher though. Double foot stomp from the top rope? Yawn. He deserves better.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Ok, the way you feel about Balor is the way I feel about these clowns.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:38 pm

The Hardys in this form are soooo played out.

The "Broken" stuff was silly as hell but at least it was a new wrinkle. The way these guys are now is like we're supposed to believe it's 2007 all over again. Ho hum....

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Yawn. Gallows and Anderson setting themselves up for yet another loss.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:43 pm

It's sad how they bury G&A.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Yep. They were a lot of fun to watch in New Japan. In WWE, not so much.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Swallows & Handerson relegated to jobbers/comic relief... I'm sure they miss NJPW and ROH.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Hey wait a minute.

I just noticed Booker is doing commentary tonight.  I thought Cory Graves was the RAW "heel" commentator.  When did Booker move to RAW?

OK I hear Graves still there.  But I thought Booker was on Smackdown?

I can't keep up anymore. WWE changes announcers so often that if you miss an episode or two who know who you'll hear next.

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm

The Revival are back! Hell yeah! Sad G&A got the win just to set them up though. The Revival and G&A should feud and both be heels.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Booker went quite a bit back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: