Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I also STILL love Joe's entrance music.  Obviously based on the Godzilla theme.

Have you heard his TNA theme?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Unless it's meant to re-establish Joe as a monster heel now that he's done feuding with Lesnar.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:49 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I also STILL love Joe's entrance music.  Obviously based on the Godzilla theme.

Have you heard his TNA theme?

Probably because I was still watching TNA when he was there. I haven't watched TNA in months though.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 pm

OK, I have to root for Miz in this one.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:51 pm

I like the idea of having all the belt holders from RAW and SD face each other at SS.

Go Matt!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 pm

I still like Miz. He can talk and he can wrestle; he's good at making people hate him.

Matt Hardy bores me to tears. At least Jeff has aerial maneuvers.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 pm

But actually I just can't stand the Hardys period.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:02 pm

I agree about Miz and I hated the Hardyz too until they went to TNA.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 pm

For the long haul Miz is money as IC champ.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:06 pm

That was a good match.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:07 pm

It was. Do you see anyone else worthy of the IC title at the moment, Toho?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Oh great.  After a real entertaining match we're treated to a repeat of Steph.  She's awful; she can't wrestle, she sounds scripted and worst of all she can't act.

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:09 pm

akeldama wrote:

On the face side? Your favorite, Finn Balor.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:11 pm

You know what I'd like to see? A mixed tag match featuring Asuka and Shinsuke Nakamora on the same side. They're like mirror images of each other.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

On the face side?  Your favorite, Finn Balor.

Actually,I can't disagree.

What a timely segment by Bliss and Angle. Asuka has not looked like NXT Asuka since debuting on RAW.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
You know what I'd like to see?  A mixed tag match featuring Asuka and Shinsuke Nakamora on the same side.  They're like mirror images of each other.

They are but they have been lackluster on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Who the hell is Stacie Cullen?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 pm

I love how Asuka's theme is like 21st Century Schizoid Man meets the '80s.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Now that's the Asuka I'm used to.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:19 pm

I thought that was a good showing by Asuka.  She looked attractive in the closeup when she removed her mask then she proceeded to beat the snot out of that jobber chick.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Yeah they need to make her more dominant. I hope Mickie gives her a good match on RAW like she did on NXT.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm

They need to showcase the UK title more on tv and PPV. Pete Dunne can wrestle.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Ugh... Thin Bowel...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Ya know, I can't really figure out why I like him. I think it might be because I saw him in New Japan as Prince Devitt several years ago when he was the heel leader of Bullet Club.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:37 pm

This could be interesting. Balor vs Cesaro. Of course we know Cesaro won't win because he seldom wins on TV. But he's still fun to watch.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: