Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:52 pm

I predicted correctly that Charolette and Jinder won so thats a bonus 50k for me on the wwe card app hehe

I hope they got something better for AJ too but please give the title to someone else. Cant stand Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Addy wrote:
I predicted correctly that Charolette and Jinder won  so thats a bonus 50k for me on the wwe card app hehe

I hope they got something better for AJ too but please give the title  to someone else. Cant stand Jinder Mahal

Until after Smackdown's return to India, I don't see it coming off of him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:11 pm

That Bray Wyatt/Sister Abigail segment was the dumbest thing I've seen on a WWE show in a long time.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:06 am

tohostudios wrote:
That Bray Wyatt/Sister Abigail segment was the dumbest thing I've seen on a WWE show in a long time.

Yep, too much like TNA's Abyss/Johnathan Park storyline. Stupid how some of the stuff they use are bad TNA story lines.

And Roman with The Shield? I don't care, it's making me hate the all. Rollins needs to go back to being a heel.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:22 pm

I thought it was cool to bring them back together. -shrug-
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 pm

I guess I'm OK with The Shield reunion provided it leads to another bad breakup somewhere down the line (like turning Reigns heel).

But that Bray Wyatt thing was beyond stupid.  WWE has really dropped the ball with him IMO.  When he first appeared as the cult-like leader of his family he was really cool.  When that was killed and they made him a solo act, he was still pretty over.  But loss after loss after loss in every single feud he's ever been in plus giving him the WWE title for about 2 seconds and never actually having him successfully defend it or even have him in a non-title match on TV has completely ruined his character.

And this stupid Sister Abigail crap sure as hell isn't helping.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I guess I'm OK with The Shield reunion provided it leads to another bad breakup somewhere down the line (like turning Reigns heel).

But that Bray Wyatt thing was beyond stupid.  WWE has really dropped the ball with him IMO.  When he first appeared as the cult-like leader of his family he was really cool.  When that was killed and they made him a solo act, he was still pretty over.  But loss after loss after loss in every single feud he's ever been in plus giving him the WWE title for about 2 seconds and never actually having him successfully defend it or even have him in a non-title match on TV has completely ruined his character.

And this stupid Sister Abigail crap sure as hell isn't helping.

It was bound to be stupid the moment it was revealed that Bray would be portraying Sister Abigail instead of having someone else do it. They admitted that Sister Abigail would just be Bray's version of Baylor's Demon.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Santino discusses Cornette incident many moons ago (heads up, it's a bit long):

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/890403-santino-marella-issues-statement-on-recent-incident-past-issues-with-jim-cornette

Cornette's years and contributions to wrestling cannot be denied but the man is a complete jackass so this seems legit.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 am

– Neville is rumored to have requested his release at Raw on Monday, and a new report says that there appears to be some truth to the situation. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that while they have not been able to officially confirm the information, they asked their sources in the company about the report and most people say that there does appear to be some level of truth to the claim. More details are not available yet.

Neville was initially set to lose to Enzo Amore in the main event match on Raw, which was a lumberjack match. Instead, plans changed after Neville apparently walked out before the show. Kalisto got the spot and won the championship. PWInsider had previously reported that Neville was supposed to be in the match but that it was changed to Kalisto because WWE had ” written themselves into a corner” after Neville lost out on a title shot because he assaulted Enzo a few weeks back. Kalisto’s win was also done to tie into Eddie Guerrero’s fiftieth birthday.

It is not known whether the release was granted or not.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Other than the fact that Kalisto is Hispanic what is the connection between him and Eddie Guerrero?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Other than the fact that Kalisto is Hispanic what is the connection between him and Eddie Guerrero?

Pretty much and the fact that he is a Mysterio clone.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 pm

WWE doing a bit of culling:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/895607-breaking-wwe-releases-emma
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/895619-wwe-comes-to-terms-on-releases-of-darren-young-summer-rae#/slide/1

The last two made sense as they haven't been used lately, but that first one is a bit of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Ugh, Staph is back and she's an obnoxious bee as usual.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Now Mrs. Toho vs Foxy.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Nope, it's a kaiju!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Mittface botched a shoulder tackle... lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:27 pm

That opening sequence in this match was really bad.

I still like Nia and I still can't stand Mittface.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:30 pm

hahahahaha. Mitt Face falls to the Nia Jax version of the Hogan Legdrop!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Nia hasn't looked this good since NXT. Joe!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 pm

I also STILL love Joe's entrance music. Obviously based on the Godzilla theme.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Seriously? Apollo Crews?

If they feed Joe to this clown we know he's now a WWE jobber.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah, Appalling Snooze has zero appeal.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Well that was a mugging. As it should have been.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:42 pm

hahahahaha! Even better! Titus Oneill goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Agreed but it was a pointless spot IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: