Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:46 pm

They talk about Cena doing this for 13 years but failed to mention Nakamura has been doing it just as long.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 am

Nakamura beats Cena, good call! Also, this was the most impressive he's been since he debuted. Say what you will about Cena the character, as an in ring performer, he always brings out the best out of his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am

That is the definition of a ring general right there Smile

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Cena actually is a very good performer in the ring these days.  But it's really hard for me to look past the character.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Enzo in some hot water:

– As previously reported last month, WWE Superstar Enzo Amore had some heat on him after an incident on a WWE tour bus where Roman Reigns reportedly kicked him off the tour bus. It was later brought up on Bring It to the Table on the WWE Network. Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard now has another report on Enzo Amore’s backstage standing in WWE, which appears to be very bad at the moment.

The report claims that Enzo Amore is both “frustrating and infuriating” his colleagues in the WWE, and it got so bad that the WWE office had to intervene in the conflict. Along with being kicked off a European Tour bus and having to change outside the WWE locker room, Amore also reportedly brought some “questionable guests” into the locker room as well. These alleged guests are said to have broken locker room etiquette by filming and taking pictures of the wrestlers there. Other WWE talents believe Amore should’ve known better.

In the past, the WWE roster used to police the locker room with Wrestlers’ Court, which would hear cases against wrestlers and would issue punishments as well. The Undertaker was the one who would head up Wrestlers’ Court. That process stopped at around 2014 when Undertaker started to become less of a backstage presence in the WWE locker room.

The report also mentions that Amore has other ventures such as the music business, which is the cause of another conflict between him and WWE. The report goes on to state that the conflict “could even land him on the list of future-endeavored talent.”

Additionally, the report adds that Amore’s former tag team partner, Big Cass, stood up and protected Amore for the past year, but WWE wanted to split the duo up instead. The report goes on to state that Big Cass’ “No one likes you, Enzo” promo he cut on Raw was actually based off the truth.

As a result, WWE tried to give Amore the opportunity to “sink or swim” with some of his recent solo promos on Raw, which garnered a strong reception from the WWE Universe. However, Amore also became the negative subject of another news story involving a stripper revealing some negative things about Enzo Amore. The report mentions that the latest incident involving the stripper disappointed much of the Raw locker room with the way Amore is both embarrassing himself and tarnishing the WWE Raw brand.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:28 pm

The guy sounds like a total trainwreck.  It seems as if his "character" isn't really that much of a stretch from his real life persona. 

I like his schtick and I think he could add some interest to the cruiserweight division but nobody is worth all this aggravation backstage.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 am

Watched a little SD last night.. "Dumpster Fire!" hahaha. He's still Boring Corbin but I like the new nickname.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:49 pm

While most people backstage saw Shinsuke Nakamura’s dropping John Cena on his head during last week’s Smackdown as a fluke, one important name didn’t. Sports Illustrated reports that Vince McMahon was livid over the incident, particularly since Cena is still considered the face of the company at this point.

The site notes that McMahon being “furious” was not an indictment of Nakamura, but rather a defense of Cena. The site says that McMahon has not lost faith in Nakamura despite his anger over the situation. However, if Nakamura makes another mistake like that in a major spotlighted moment, he will likely have a very different opinion of the Japanese star.

Cena himself wasn’t upset about the moment; Nakamura apologized, to which Cena said, “Don’t be sorry.”
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:09 pm

"Dumpster Fire" was hilarious and too bad when Lana depantsed (?) Charlotte it wasn't on the camera side. I think the Nakamura/Cena incident was in part due to Nakamura not being string enough to perform a move like that but more so on Cena cuz he has to flip as well and he didn't jump enough much less flip.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Enzo in some hot water:

– As previously reported last month, WWE Superstar Enzo Amore had some heat on him after an incident on a WWE tour bus where Roman Reigns reportedly kicked him off the tour bus. It was later brought up on Bring It to the Table on the WWE Network. Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard now has another report on Enzo Amore’s backstage standing in WWE, which appears to be very bad at the moment.

The report claims that Enzo Amore is both “frustrating and infuriating” his colleagues in the WWE, and it got so bad that the WWE office had to intervene in the conflict. Along with being kicked off a European Tour bus and having to change outside the WWE locker room, Amore also reportedly brought some “questionable guests” into the locker room as well. These alleged guests are said to have broken locker room etiquette by filming and taking pictures of the wrestlers there. Other WWE talents believe Amore should’ve known better.

In the past, the WWE roster used to police the locker room with Wrestlers’ Court, which would hear cases against wrestlers and would issue punishments as well. The Undertaker was the one who would head up Wrestlers’ Court. That process stopped at around 2014 when Undertaker started to become less of a backstage presence in the WWE locker room.

The report also mentions that Amore has other ventures such as the music business, which is the cause of another conflict between him and WWE. The report goes on to state that the conflict “could even land him on the list of future-endeavored talent.”

Additionally, the report adds that Amore’s former tag team partner, Big Cass, stood up and protected Amore for the past year, but WWE wanted to split the duo up instead. The report goes on to state that Big Cass’ “No one likes you, Enzo” promo he cut on Raw was actually based off the truth.

As a result, WWE tried to give Amore the opportunity to “sink or swim” with some of his recent solo promos on Raw, which garnered a strong reception from the WWE Universe. However, Amore also became the negative subject of another news story involving a stripper revealing some negative things about Enzo Amore. The report mentions that the latest incident involving the stripper disappointed much of the Raw locker room with the way Amore is both embarrassing himself and tarnishing the WWE Raw brand.

Cass has heat too but it's not like Enzo's and quite frankly is a stupid reason to have heat toward someone: Cass is a Trump supporter while most of his colleagues are not. Seems you can't have a political opinion different than someone else without making them angry. Sad.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 am

Terry Funk has a problem:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/871163-terry-funk-comments-on-returning-to-the-ring-peoples-concern-for-his-health-his-father-passing-away-wrestling

How many times is this 70+ year old man going to come out of retirement? After he dies, I imagine his re-animated corpse will come back for "one more go at it".
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:41 am

DallasBlack wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
Enzo in some hot water:

Cass has heat too but it's not like Enzo's and quite frankly is a stupid reason to have heat toward someone: Cass is a Trump supporter while most of his colleagues are not. Seems you can't have a political opinion different than someone else without making them angry. Sad.

I dont think its that, I think its cuz he's not keeping it to himself in the locker room, in which case I fully understand Politics should stay out of the workplace
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:24 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Terry Funk has a problem:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/871163-terry-funk-comments-on-returning-to-the-ring-peoples-concern-for-his-health-his-father-passing-away-wrestling

How many times is this 70+ year old man going to come out of retirement? After he dies, I imagine his re-animated corpse will come back for "one more go at it".

I sort of understand where he's coming from.  I'm 56 and I still think I should be able to do everything I used to do even as recently as 10 years ago.  Funk still thinks he can kick ass even though he's in his 70s.  Problem is, when you try to do those things your body show its age and you just can't.   Now maybe Funk can still "give a show" in the ring if it's choreographed properly but his days of doing barbed-wire bat matches where he takes chair shots to the head and bleeds like a stuck pig should be long over.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 am

Flair admitted to hospital:

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ric-flair-still-hospitalized-management-asks-prayers/

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39609

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Terrible to hear. Here's hoping for the best for the Nature Boy.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Things take a turn for the worse:

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ric-flair-reportedly-in-medically-induced-coma/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Wow.  I hope WWE at least acknowledges this on RAW tonight. 

You know Ric Flair is a wrestling icon when even non-wrestling fans know who he is and know "WOOOOO!"

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Just read where he just finished surgery but the situation is still very serious. I also hope the mention it tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:23 pm

They finally brought up Ric Flair's health 20 minutes into RAW

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Elias cracks me up.  He always comes out, sits on his stool in a spotlight and acts like he's going to sing a serious song but then he always starts with something like tonight's opening line of the "song":

"You people are disgusting..."

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Speaking of Elias as Ambrose and Rollins were teasing a reunion I was thinking how Elias would make a great 3rd member of The Shield 2.0.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Cass' promo is coming off as forced IMO.  It sounds rehearsed.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Cass' promo is coming off as forced IMO.  It sounds rehearsed.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 pm

I'm glad to see Neville lose the Cruiserweight title because there's no way that guy is a cruiserweight.  Notice how they introduced Tozawa at 150+ lbs but never gave Neville's weight? 

BTW, I'll be here for the RAW thread the next 3 Mondays. By some quirk of the schedule the Cardinals have 3 straight Mondays off.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't find Emma the least bit attractive?  She's wrestling Mickie James tonight who is almost 10 years older and I think Mickie is much more attractive.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: