Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:21 pm

akeldama wrote:
Last two matches made the PPV.

Indeed, a thrill a minute!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 6:44 am

WWE announced the following today on Hall of Famer Harley Race:

Harley Race injured in fall

WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race has broken both legs after a fall in his home in Troy, Mo. on Tuesday, WWE.com has learned.

Race sustained a fracture to his right femur and suffered breaks in his left fibula and tibia, as well as a spiral break of his left ankle. The WWE Hall of Famer required emergency surgery to relieve the swelling in both legs late Tuesday night. He subsequently received four blood transfusions and underwent surgery on Friday to reset the fractures.

WWE wishes Harley Race the best on the road to recovery.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 am

Wow after everything he put his body through over the years to be felled by something like that. Of course, the guy is in his 70s now. Hope he has a full speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 6:24 pm

007 wrote:
Wow after everything he put his body through over the years to be felled by something like that. Of course, the guy is in his 70s now. Hope he has a full speedy recovery.

And he still runs and indy promotion around here.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Harley was one of two wrestlers (Meng being the other) that Andre the Giant legitimately feared and wouldn't mess with.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:24 pm

Meng was a beast.  A lot of people were afraid of him.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Wow, that Fashion Police skit with New Day was super lame.  I almost switched back to the Cardinals and their 10-0 deficit to the Reds.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Shut up Usos!

Geez, their schtick isn't the least bit entertaining, it's just irritatingly bland and boring.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:39 am

tohostudios wrote:
Meng was a beast.  A lot of people were afraid of him.

Thing is, according to Perry Saturn, he was the nicest guy in the locker room

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:39 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Harley was one of two wrestlers (Meng being the other) that Andre the Giant legitimately feared and wouldn't mess with.

Ever since I was a kid I've been a fan of Harley Race, he's always looked like a mean son of a bitch if he had to be. Here's to a speedy recovery.

I haven't watched Smackdown for this week yet so I don't know what's going on but I will say that the Samoa Joe/Paul Heyman spot was awesome.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm

I've noticed for a long time now that Carmella is genuinely grossed out by Ellsworth. I believe Carmella will win MITB.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 pm

...and Carmella genuinely grosses me out.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Can't stand Rawley and The Sphincters are totally useless as well. Jindroid has the most generic personalized side plates I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Shut up Usos!

Geez, their schtick isn't the least bit entertaining, it's just irritatingly bland and boring.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Getting tired of seeing Bargain Bin jump people backstage and nowadays I can only enjoy Naomi when I push the mute button.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:43 am

akeldama wrote:
...and Carmella genuinely grosses me out.

She really is not an attractive woman, doesn't even have a decent body-way too skinny.

akeldama wrote:
Can't stand Rawley and The Sphincters are totally useless as well. Jindroid has the most generic personalized side plates I've ever seen.

No argument from me, even their haircuts are stupid and Mojo is useless.

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Shut up Usos!

Agreed!

I third that sentiment! They're talking like a bunch of street thugs, but does anyone buy that? They are part of wrestling royalty and their father was a prominent figure in the Attitude Era. They're not exactly graduates from the School Of Hard Knocks.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Count me in on the "not into Carmella" camp.

Not only is she not that great to look at but I have yet to see her do much in the way of actual wrestling either.

If you're in the women's division and can't actually wrestle then you damn well better look like Lana - who I don't think can wrestle either but I don't care.  Laughing

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Sometimes this change works (Ernie Ladd, Wahoo McDaniel) and sometimes it doesn't (Steve McMichaels. Kevin Greene)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-steeler-deangelo-williams-taking-talents-wrestling-ring-192219089.html

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Not only is she not that great to look at but I have yet to see her do much in the way of actual wrestling either.

If you're in the women's division and can't actually wrestle then you damn well better look like Lana - who I don't think can wrestle either but I don't care.  Laughing

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 30f4834035c99362eff4277b9ef17400

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 4:33 am

[quote="tohostudios"]
tohostudios wrote:

so the heat that Lana was giving Dana Brooke on Total Divas was just kayfabe?
That Lana wasn't ever training to compete? and Dana never stole her move?
yes, was not original, kind of looked like what Tori Wilson used to do, but still, Lana HAS trained. We just do not know yet, how much she has trained.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 4:40 am

and I like Carmella... remember when wrestling was FUN? it didn't matter if the women were real wrestlers? We don't want just the hussies from the mid 2000's, but for every real athelete like Molly Holly you also need a Dawn Marie-type for counter balance.
The WWE is just plain  s t u p i d  for not bringing in Major Gunns from the WCW!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:58 am

Vince sure is a strange man.

Quote :
On the recent Wrestling Observer's Bryan and Vinny show, Alvarez revealed that he was told by a WWE source that McMahon made former cruiserweight champion T.J. Perkins change his name to just "TJP" because he hates the restaurant chain Perkins, and does not want his brand to have any kind of association with the dining chain.

"I was told this by someone in WWE, and I believe it...TJP is no longer TJ Perkins...sure as shit, Vince apparently HATES "Perkins" (restaurant). He hates it, and he thinks it sucks...and he thinks that if people hear TJ  Perkins, they're gonna think of the f*cking restaurant. So now he's TJP," Alvarez said

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Pretty decent opening to RAW tonight.  We all know there's no way in hell Samoa Joe is going to beat Lesnar at the next PPV but Joe looked really strong here.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Wow, that thing with Alicia Fox on the phone of Noam Dar was really irritating; it made me want to slap her and tell her to shut the hell up.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm a little late to the party, Toho. Gonna start RAW I a few minutes but don't worry, I'll catch up in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: