Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any other Star Wars geeks out there?

Go down 
+14
EvyMetal
Stender
MoonChild
Troublezone
TheGooch
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
kmorg
Addy
thejokeriv
KissinMaiden
scottmitchell74
caniplaywithmadness?
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favourite Star Wars film?
Episode 1 - Phantom Menace
Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones
Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith
Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Episode 4 - A New Hope
Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Episode 5 - Empire Strikes Back
Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi
Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:52 pm

There it is - the entire show in 5 minutes in the above post
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:13 pm

How could you go wrong with Bea Arthur AND Jefferson Starship in the same show??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:54 am

I was wondering has anyone caught the little things in a New Hope?
like the drunk Jawas outside of the cantina?
or the Stormtrooper that bonks his head on the low beam thing? <- I laugh everytime I watch this.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 am

EvyMetal wrote:
or the Stormtrooper that bonks his head on the low beam thing? <- I laugh everytime I watch this.

lol yeah thats funny. apparantly george lucas was the one who added in the 'clonk' sound when he noticed it in sound mixing
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:50 am

Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope all the way!!!!
The whole trilogy is great, could live without those flippin' Ewoks though...and as stated before Episodes 1-3 are forgettable. Of those 3 Episode 3 is the best.

Freddy: I still have all 107 issues of those comics, plus a ton of annuals, the Dark Horse series from the late 90's and some others I surely am forgetting. I remember snatching up all those original 107 for pennies a piece in the early 90's when the entire planet was unloadng their collective SW collections. (The comics is all I kept and I had 100's of figures and vehicles and the like many still in box! About 3 years ago sold the whole kit and kaboodle for a cool grand...)

So yes I am a confirmed Star Wars geek and certainly not "A little short for a Stormtrooper." Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 pm

I would honestly buy a copy of that special though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:27 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Read a GIGANTIC review on it. It's funny:

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/starwars-holiday/
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:08 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Read a GIGANTIC review on it. It's funny:

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/starwars-holiday/

One of the best lines from that review:
"The only way I can describe it is if you imagine the sound of Gilbert Gottfried with a kazoo lodged in his throat while getting raped by a sasquatch."
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:41 pm

I was a huge Star Wars fan as a kid. I was 8 years old when Star Wars came out and my older brother took me to see it . I was awestruck and hooked. I went to the theater countless times to watch it. My birthday that summer,I received the entire action figures available from my family. My collection grew into the Empire Strikes Back (with my fave character Boba Fett) but by the time Return of the Jedi rolled around,I had outgrown toys and no longer collected. I gave all my toys away to my brother's friend's younger brother (who is autistic I think). Wish I still had them Mad
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:33 pm

I couldn't care less about Star Wars. Sorry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 pm

the sentinel wrote:

Then don't post in this thread
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:33 pm

the sentinel wrote:

You ARE kidding right. :kickbutt: :kickbutt: :kickbutt: :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:08 am

lol i dont know how nerdy into starwars i am but i did line up for the 3rd starwars movie (revenge of the sith) in a darth vader shirt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:42 am

NOT EVEN! I went dressed up AS Chewbacca. Or that's what people thought when they saw my long hair and beard at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other Star Wars geeks out there?   Any other Star Wars geeks out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other Star Wars geeks out there?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2