Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New KXM dropped today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

New KXM dropped today.  Empty
PostSubject: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Really enjoy the first one and the samples i've heard from the new one sound excellent.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 8:29 pm

I really like the first half. They do some very interesting things with the arrangements and the musicianship is stellar, as expected. The second half really starts to drag on though. I found myself losing interest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 pm

I thought there were a couple songs that were kind of meh but overall it's great.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:23 pm

I didn't really pay attention to this band the first time, but after listening to samples of this new album, I'm really liking it! I definitely want to get this one.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:30 pm

I was late to listen also, didn't think i'd enjoy this mix of guys.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

I have their first album which I like ok enough, but I'm in no rush to get this new one. Perhaps at some point down the line I'll pick it up.

PostSubject: Re: New KXM dropped today.    New KXM dropped today.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New KXM dropped today.
Page 1 of 1