Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Mickie definitely had a boob job some time in the 7 years she was gone.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

akeldama wrote:
Luke Harper has always deserved a bigger push.

I totally agree. He moves really well for a bigger guy and just has a good heel look IMO.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Damn!

I guess AJ Styles is already well on his way to second tier status.  He was just pinned by "Mr. Personality" Baron Corbin on Smackdown Live.   That's pathetic.

In a 4-way? Not necessarily but not improbable. They are just trying to establish Corbin as the monster to be reckoned with at EC. Watching Talking Smack has made me start to like Corbin.  

I still can't stand Corbin. He's as boring as white bread and DallasBlack is right, End Of Days is a really dumb finisher. It's basically a reverse "rock bottom" which should hurt the guy executing more than the opponent.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

akeldama wrote:
Bayley should not be champ.

Bayley shouldn't even be in WWE.  

I think I may have to reevaluate things I hate in this universe.  Which is worse: 1) the stupid "Indian chant" fans of teams like Florida State, Atlanta Braves or KC Chiefs do, 2) Journey and Steve Perry's whiny, little girl voice or 3) Bayley?    Man, that's a tough call.

I think I'm leaning toward Bayley now.  I've hated the other things for so long that they've become stale.  But having that little 12 year old girl thrown in my face as a hero week after week after week has fired up a fresh level of hatred.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 pm

I vote #2 especially since I'm a Braves and FSU fan. End Of Days is a stupid move for sure. I'd give Harper a decent run as IC champ.

Why the hell isn't Kalisto and Ellsworth not in the CWD?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Good to see the heels get a tag win. Especially for The Ascension who've been in the cellar pretty much from the get go.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 10:26 pm

I think WWE really dropped the ball with The Ascension.  They came in portrayed almost like the second coming of the Road Warriors and that just wasn't going to fly.  Besides being nowhere near the size of either Hawk or Animal, the Road Warriors are wrestling icons so no one who even remotely looks like their gimmick is going to get over now.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:46 am

tohostudios wrote:
I think WWE really dropped the ball with The Ascension. They came in portrayed almost like the second coming of the Road Warriors and that just wasn't going to fly. Besides being nowhere near the size of either Hawk or Animal, the Road Warriors are wrestling icons so no one who even remotely looks like their gimmick is going to get over now.
agreed, Ascension had the look and meanness... but many of their matches were "meh". Some matches were totally great, but then the company buried them,

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:
Bayley should not be champ.

Bayley shouldn't even be in WWE.  

I think I may have to reevaluate things I hate in this universe.  Which is worse: 1) the stupid "Indian chant" fans of teams like Florida State, Atlanta Braves or KC Chiefs do, 2) Journey and Steve Perry's whiny, little girl voice or 3) Bayley?    Man, that's a tough call.

I think I'm leaning toward Bayley now.  I've hated the other things for so long that they've become stale.  But having that little 12 year old girl thrown in my face as a hero week after week after week has fired up a fresh level of hatred.
uh, you guys know this wrestling on TV is NOT real?
and when she was known as Davina Rose in SHIMMER, she was already popular.
You do NOT get invited to SHIMMER (the side promotion of Ring Of Honor) unless you are good.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 6:53 am

Of course we know it's not real.  But that doesn't mean we don't have emotional reactions to the characters and performances.  Same thing with movies, plays, novels, etc. And my personal reaction to the Bayley character is to throw up. She's so syrupy "sweet" I feel like I need an insulin injection after watching her. And something about her look just makes it worse.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:28 am

We know it's not real and it doesn't take watching other companies like ROH and Shimmer to figure that out even though I keep up with them. I don't dislike Bayley and I don't deny her popularity or that in general she's well liked. She just doesn't have that "it" factor to be champ but yet she also doesn't need it to be over with most fans, especially kids. She's definitely being used as the women's division's answer to Cena in a few ways and I have to say she doesn't irk me as much as Becky Lynch does and I certainly don't feel the way Toho feels about her but I totally get why he feels that way.

I'm rather curious how Toho's gonna feel about Asuka when she gets called up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

Is Asuka the one I've read about who keeps hurting people?  I think I've read she works real stiff with kicks to the head.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:55 am

Austin Aries coming back...

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/2/9/14570750/austin-aries-injury-update-wwe-return-cruiserweight-division-wrestlemania-33

Good, finally something to make me interested in the cruiserweights. I like Neville in that division but the rest are all pretty much interchangeable parts in my eyes. But I like Aries; he's a thinking man's heel and he's fun to watch.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Is Asuka the one I've read about who keeps hurting people?  I think I've read she works real stiff with kicks to the head.

If the broads won't learn HARD wrestling, like in Japan, then Japan comes to them !
Plenty of others love to be in Japan, like Kellie Skater, and have paid their dues to be a real wrestler and still not in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Asuka vs Mickie James was a good match.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Watch?v=1G9DKJA1NKY
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:22 pm

RIP Chavo Guerrero Sr. aka "Chavo Classic".
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Damn!

I guess AJ Styles is already well on his way to second tier status.  He was just pinned by "Mr. Personality" Baron Corbin on Smackdown Live.   That's pathetic.

In a 4-way? Not necessarily but not improbable. They are just trying to establish Corbin as the monster to be reckoned with at EC. Watching Talking Smack has made me start to like Corbin.  

I still can't stand Corbin.  He's as boring as white bread and DallasBlack is right, End Of Days is a really dumb finisher.  It's basically a reverse "rock bottom" which should hurt the guy executing more than the opponent.  

I'm with akeldama, it's not yet time to think AJ is on his way down the card. There is still hope. However, I understand your feelings on Corbin. Corbin's biggest flaw (separate from his finisher) that I can see is that he doesn't show any emotion. You could almost do that Darth Vader meme with the expressions of Baron Corbin.

tohostudios wrote:
I think WWE really dropped the ball with The Ascension.  They came in portrayed almost like the second coming of the Road Warriors and that just wasn't going to fly.  Besides being nowhere near the size of either Hawk or Animal, the Road Warriors are wrestling icons so no one who even remotely looks like their gimmick is going to get over now.

They were doomed from the beginning. Not a single commentator took them seriously. JBL even mocked them openly and called them a joke. If the play-by-play guys don't take a wrestler or a tag team seriously, then there is no hope for the fans to do so. Plus look at how crummy they were booked. They squashed a bunch of jobbers and their first feud was with two old guys from the attitude era. While they did defeat them, it was on a Royal Rumble pre-show. Then it was mostly downhill from there.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:31 am

congrats to Bray Wyatt for his WWE title win
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Addy wrote:

'Bout time!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
It's not going to be Cena v Orton.  Cena is losing to Bray Wyatt in the Elimination Chamber in two weeks.  It will be Bray v. Orton at Mania.
I told you guys this two weeks ago. I am a genius.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Addy wrote:

'Bout time!

I agree!  WWE did their best to bury the Bray Wyatt character by having the Family lose every major feud and have Bray himself lose singles matches despite the charisma and unique mic style Bray has and despite some of the unique moves he does in the ring (that upside-down spider-walk thing he does still creeps me out!).  But I'll be pissed if he turns around and loses it to Orton.  Orton is beyond stale.  I hope they make Bray a "tweener" where he's basically a heel doing heelish things but he's usually facing true heels; sort of a creepy version of Stone Cold.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

The opening of tonight's RAW clearly illustrates the biggest problem with WWE.

Setting aside the fact that RAW always opens with someone in the ring ranting until someone else comes down the aisle and then someone else or somebodies else come down the aisle, tonight's typical opening culminated in a handicap match between Reigns and Gallows/Anderson. Why? I don't remember any particular issue between them. And worse, why a handicap match out of nowhere? And to make it even dumber the finish was a double DQ against G/A just so Reigns could end up cleaning house on both of them.

WTF??? lame

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 8:52 pm

And yet another example.

After weeks and weeks AND WEEKS of this Emma To Emmalina crap, she finally "debuts" on RAW and simply comes down the aisle and says "I'm back to Emma" and leaves.

WTF2????

Personally I think WWE should just drop Emma and be done with it.  She's not that hot, she can't wrestle and she's as wooden on the mic as a puppet.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Now THAT was impressive!

Braun Strowman with a dropkick and a powerslam on Mark Henry.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And Reigns interferes with two of the "dreaded" Superman punches and only manages to drop Strowman to his knees. On the third attempt Strowman powerslammed Reigns.

Which of course only means that Reigns will defeat Strowman at Fastlane. So predictable.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Expect AJ to RAW on the next draft. Just goes to show Vinny Mac only cares about RAW.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Bo clearly was out passed the 10 count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: