Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:23 pm

I think the Michael Cole interview of Samoa Joe was the best thing on RAW so far tonight.

That's the most menace I've felt from Joe without him actually yelling or breaking stuff. Good segment.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Oh puhleeeze!

We follow that segment up with Sami Lame vs Rusev in a mask?  Ugh, talk about a buzzkill.

But HAHAHAHAHA!!! Sami stupidly brings up Samoa Joe in the post-fight victory interview which of course brings out Joe to beat the hell out of him. Laughing very hard

I think I view Zayne as the male version of Bayley; I enjoy watching both of them getting beat up.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Bayley really has annoyed me tonight and as usual Zayn does too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Only WWE could script a Jericho mic segment to be boring.

Holy crap, this festival of friendship thing has dragged on and on and on...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:19 pm

tohostudios wrote:

EDIT: OK, the payoff almost made it worth enduring the last 20 minutes.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:20 pm

I'm barely on the Tozawa vs Daivari match.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Do you watch on some kind of delayed feed?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Fozzy - August 7th,2010 Hamilton festival of friends festival !
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Fozzy-Hamilton10-Front
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Do you watch on some kind of delayed feed?

DVR but I do a workout and let it get ahead so I ca forward the commercials.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Well like I said, the payoff was almost worth it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Oh no...it's you know who... sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

I think the difference in the physiques of these women is striking.  Bayley looks like a marathon runner; not a muscle on her; she's all sinew.  Charlotte looks like a female bodybuilder; she's got some arm definition and definitely broad shoulders.

So I keep going back to my original impression; Bayley looks like a 10 year old girl in there with the likes of Charlotte, Natalya or practically any other woman on the WWE roster.

EDIT: Dammit. I knew it. I'm going to bed. angry sick angry sick angry angry angry angry

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 11:12 pm

What makes it worse is that Sasha helped. The women's title changes hands way too often. That's how RAW chooses to try to compete with SD.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Ugh. Smackdown taking a page from the Raw (lack of) playbook.

Wyatt out celebrating his win on Sunday. Cena down to demand his rematch. Styles down to demand his rematch. Instant triple threat match.

Good grief, how many F'n times is WWE (lack of) Creative going to use this same tired, lame formula?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Oh puhleeeze!

We follow that segment up with Sami Lame vs Rusev in a mask?  Ugh, talk about a buzzkill.

But HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Sami stupidly brings up Samoa Joe in the post-fight victory interview which of course brings out Joe to beat the hell out of him.  Laughing very hard

I think I view Zayne as the male version of Bayley; I enjoy watching both of them getting beat up.

I think Sami's lucha libre name was a perfect description of him: El Generico. You don't get more bland and generic than him.

tohostudios wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

EDIT: OK, the payoff almost made it worth enduring the last 20 minutes.

Yeah, on Hulu I moved forward several times. However, I knew what was coming the moment HHH took Owens aside away from Jericho.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Baron Corbin just destroyed Ambrose before Ambrose could, as JBL described, "send the tortoise back to the Galapagos". The attack was impressive but then WWE made the mistake of interviewing Corbin and he's still boring as hell.

I really can't explain it but the guy is just BORING. Nothing stands out; not his move set, his look, his mic skills, nothing. Oh wait... I think I just explained it. Laughing

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 pm

You are right about Corbin but I like that he's a loner.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:12 pm

The Ascension deserve better.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:12 pm

What might make him cool is if he capitalized on the loner personality and just started attacking anybody, heel or face. Like a mercenary. You know the drill, "No one tells me what to do!", etc.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:14 pm

akeldama wrote:
The Ascension deserve better.

Yeah I can't stand American Alpha. But that one guy should go solo. He looks like a young Kurt Angle and does a lot of the same moves.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Good point about Corbin. I like AA but I can't stand The Usos. Never have. Never will. How one of them ended up with Naomi makes me detest them even more.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Yeah I actually like Naomi now. And it is amazing that one of those Uso goofballs reeled her in.

She's always been athletic but this whole "glow" thing just gives her that extra pizazz. Her entrance is spectacular and somehow that gimmick seems to have given her more confidence in her character.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Four announcers? C'mon! The backstage fight between Nat and Nikki will set up a mixed tag match at WM between Cena/Bella vs Miz/Maryse.

I've always liked Naomi aesthetically but I agree with you that her entrance is awesome.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Idk why but I've soured on Becky and Mickie has always had bad entrance music but especially as a heel. She needs a new theme.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 pm

I totally agree with you about Becky. She's just gotten stale IMO. I think part of that is Creative's fault because they've had her lose too many matches.
I sort of like Mickie James though. I like the whole "I was the womens' revolution before the womens' revolution" gimmick.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:55 pm

As much as I dislike "Triple Threat" matches, I have to admit that was a great one between Cena, Styles and Wyatt.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: