Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Nia is very pretty except for her bottom teeth and I'm starting to think Sasha is attractive too... ...from the neck down.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Tozawa does a pretty mean snap German Suplex.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Uh oh.  Not a good sign for Charlotte in the upcoming PPV.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 pm

akeldama wrote:
Nia is very pretty except for her bottom teeth and I'm starting to think Sasha is attractive too... ...from the neck down.

I've always liked Sasha from the neck down.  The rest seems to vary depending on the camera angle.  She has a very odd face; it can look very attractive from one angle then not so much a second later from a different angle.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 pm

She didn't get my attention until she wore street clothes a couple of times when she was recently injured.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Looks like The Bullet Club will keep the tag titles this weekend.  Hopefully that's the end of the Enzo/Cass team.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Just at Charlotte's promo. I'm so. Glad she dissed Aaron Rodgers.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:49 pm

I liked Bayley in NXT and when she first got to RAW but she's worse than a public television cartoon or a late night infomercial.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:55 pm

I've never seen Bayley outside of WWE so that's all I have to go on.

And I'd so love to see her in MMA where the women kick the snot out of each other.  Over the past 2 weekends I've watched a ton of MMA fights in both Bellator and UFC and those women just beat the living hell out of each other.  I saw one woman get a broken nose and another one have her eye swell up so much she looked like a chameleon and the ref had to stop it on doctor's orders.

I kept thinking I'd love to see Bayley get the crap beat out of her like that.  I'd even pay UFC PPV prices to see it.  That would be glorious!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Hahaha! Glorious? No, that's Bobby Roode. Lol!

Let's see what Rollins has to say. I've always like him but he hasn't been the same since his first injury.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:16 pm

HHH still has "it" on the mic when he wants to.   The guy has always been able to cut intense promos and that sure doesn't seem to have changed much.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Time for Big Show to get some of his luster back after losing to Strowman last week.  This will be easy.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:29 pm

I think I'm signing off for the night.  I'm really tired and the cruiserweights just don't do anything for me.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Later, Toho.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:23 am

As much as I can't stand Reigns I hope he's ok after that turn buckle spot.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 am

akeldama wrote:
With a little more personality and unique touchwork between them Rusev and Majal would be a great heel team.

From what I understand, Rusev has a very charismatic personality, he's just bogged down by the "evil foreigner" shtick.

tohostudios wrote:
I've always liked Sasha from the neck down.  The rest seems to vary depending on the camera angle.  She has a very odd face; it can look very attractive from one angle then not so much a second later from a different angle.

Is it just me or does she look like she wears a wig? Her hair is weird to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:12 pm

That's what RAW needs now is a new heel who's funny to replace Jericho.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 pm

I've always like Rusev but I don't think Creative has done him any favors.

He can move pretty well for a big guy and he speaks fairly well all things considered.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Damn, my loyalties are torn in this Smackdown match.

Luke Harper vs AJ Styles for the Main Event at WrestleMania.  I think it's great that Harper is finally getting a solo push but Styles is one of my favorites.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:06 pm

lol!
 Everybody now..."John Cena sucks!!!  John Cena sucks!!!!..."

Laughing very hard

No matter how much WWE tries to "sweeten" the sound or turn it down when Cena enters the arena there's no denying the "lyrics" the crowd sings to his entrance music.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:16 pm

I like both as well. I've always liked Harper and started liking AJ once he left TNA and now I have all his TNA dvds and some ROH.

I don't want the Cenas vs the Mizanins at WM.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Great line from Miz to Cena:

"You ran off to Hollywood.  You sold out and now we can't see you."

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm

I'm literally laughing out loud.

"Let's go Cena"  "Cena sucks!"

Constantly.

Miz looks like he's trying really hard not to laugh.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Great lines throughout from Miz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: