Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey Thread (for Toho)

Go down 
+9
manny
the sentinel
tohostudios
akeldama
mikeinfla
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey Thread (for Toho)   Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:32 pm

I only listen to the S/T, Look Into The Future, Next & Red 13 and the song "Cookie Duster" plus an unreleased album called Charge Of The Light Brigade which I call Origins thanks to someone else naming it that and giving it a killer cover.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Journey Thread (for Toho)   Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:50 pm

I always thought pre-Perry Journey was extremely boring.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Journey Thread (for Toho)   Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 6:06 pm

All Journey is extremely boring.  That's why they're called "Journey", because listening to their music is a "journey" through boredom hell.

\'arry \'eadbanger

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Journey Thread (for Toho)   Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 10:47 am

Thanks for the reminder. I need to break out the couple Journey albums I have and rip them in case Toho and I go on a road trip and I want knock him out.

Twisted Evil

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Journey Thread (for Toho)   Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Laughing very hard

I wouldn't even have chimed in on this thread except it is dedicated to me so I feel obligated.

PostSubject: Re: Journey Thread (for Toho)   Journey Thread (for Toho) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey Thread (for Toho)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: