Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+21
MetalHeartMonsterMan
HeavyThrashhead
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
mlotek
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
Sword Of The Heretic
Lari
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
mikeinfla
Addy
Required Fields
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Leatherface
tohostudios
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Addy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Addy wrote:
WTF first they bring back that epic douchebag assclown del rio and then they strap him on with a title.....  

W=T=F!!!!

Especially after the bruhaha about how racist towards Mexicans WWE is. Guess money and a lighter schedule are worth the prejudice.

Ive never liked Del Rio and I was so glad he was gone, but now that hes back im sure theyre gonna give him the title too at some point UGH

UGH UGH UGH!!!!!

Glad Reigns got #1 contender on monday

Yeah, not a Del Rio fan either (hence the emicon banging on a wall). I find not many like him as well. It's not because he can't wrestle, he can. He just doesn't have any charisma as was obvious from his short face turn. And as a heel, he came off as more annoying than hateable. Same problem I have with Miz. Not a bad ring worker (though Del Rio runs rings around him) but just a boring guy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Laughing very hard
See I like Miz.  The first reaction I have every time I see him is that I want to smack the taste out of his smirking face. 

In my book that's some good "heeling".  I think the way creative uses his character is boring but I think Miz himself is interesting.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Laughing very hard
See I like Miz.  The first reaction I have every time I see him is that I want to smack the taste out of his smirking face. 

In my book that's some good "heeling".  I think the way creative uses his character is boring but I think Miz himself is interesting.

He would make a great heel manager.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Laughing very hard

He would make a great heel manager.  

That would be a great idea!  He can sure talk and as a heel manager, he could do sneaky things outside the ring to help his protégé win.  That would make him even more hateable.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:07 pm

hard to believe that the Miz was one of the top dawgs for awhile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Yeah, he's definitely not cut out for that, at least as a regular wrestler.  But I think Witchfinder is on to something with Miz as a manager; I'd bet he'd make a top tier manager.  He could even occasionally partner with his protégé for a tag match here or there. 

I'm trying to think of who he could manage.  None of the current roster seems to be a good fit.  Maybe someone up from the NXT roster.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Watching Smackdown. 

Is Dutch Mantell (aka "Zeb Coulter") really wheelchair-bound?  He comes out on that motorized wheelchair and it sure looks like he's really confined to the thing.  It wouldn't surprise me because I saw him in A TON of brutal matches in Mid South Wrestling in TN back in the late 80s.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18924

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:52 am

tohostudios wrote:
Watching Smackdown. 

Is Dutch Mantell (aka "Zeb Coulter") really wheelchair-bound?  He comes out on that motorized wheelchair and it sure looks like he's really confined to the thing.  It wouldn't surprise me because I saw him in A TON of brutal matches in Mid South Wrestling in TN back in the late 80s.

I think he had some kind of surgery not too long ago and he may still be on the mend. That's why he has been off tv for so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Wow, Seth Rollins is out 6-9 months with a meniscus tear.  And Randy Orton is out for up to 6 months with a shoulder injury. 

Maybe now WWE will be forced to push some new people.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow, Seth Rollins is out 6-9 months with a meniscus tear.  And Randy Orton is out for up to 6 months with a shoulder injury. 

Enjoy Roman Reigns as your new champion.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

It could be worse, Seamus could win. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Here's the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wwe-champ-seth-rollins-out-6-9-months-after-tearing-acl--mcl-202644637.html

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:44 pm

I think I could get behind a title run for Kevin Owens.  I like his schtick and for someone who looks as out of shape as he does he's actually a good wrestler.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think I could get behind a title run for Kevin Owens.  I like his schtick and for someone who looks as out of shape as he does he's actually a good wrestler.

Definitely. He's a superb heel.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 pm

I want Ambrose
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Sort of interesting speculation on who will get the title now:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/11/6/9678880/seth-rollins-injury-wwe-vacant-world-championship-survivor-series-tournament

Quote :

Kevin Owens

This is probably the one we all want. We're safely past those Kevin Dunn scares and it's pretty obvious the company knows there's tremendous value in Owens. Putting the WWE's top title on Owens would send a strong message that they're ready for the future.
More than that, it would make storyline sense after Owens said Rollins "owed him one" on Monday. The stage would be set for Rollins to return in six to nine months as a fired-up babyface, out to teach Owens a lesson for sullying the title in his absence.

So that option is probably out because it makes too much sense.

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Yeah, that absolutely means Owens won't be getting the strap.

Ambrose heel turn on Reigns makes more sense to me. Ambrose/Reigns feud is pretty much the only one we haven't seen yet. That would keep us occupied until Rollins returns, and then we'd have a proper SHIELD triple threat.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Sort of interesting speculation on who will get the title now:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/11/6/9678880/seth-rollins-injury-wwe-vacant-world-championship-survivor-series-tournament

Quote :

Kevin Owens

This is probably the one we all want. We're safely past those Kevin Dunn scares and it's pretty obvious the company knows there's tremendous value in Owens. Putting the WWE's top title on Owens would send a strong message that they're ready for the future.
More than that, it would make storyline sense after Owens said Rollins "owed him one" on Monday. The stage would be set for Rollins to return in six to nine months as a fired-up babyface, out to teach Owens a lesson for sullying the title in his absence.

So that option is probably out because it makes too much sense.

Yeah, there's no room for that in the WWE. The ratings are in the toilet and the WWE's response is to continue the status quo. Even WCW in their last years had better ratings if you can believe that.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I heard a rumor today that they're thinking of having him break CM Punk's title reign. To quote Tony Schiavone, "That'll put butts in the seats."
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:17 am

Oh man. I did not know about Rollins. I haven't watched in a few weeks, I became bored with it. Needed a break. But Roman as Champ? That will keep me away too. I have no interest in seeing him as champ. Put it back on Brock and I'll watch every week for the 5 minute squashes. That's where the title belongs.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Geez...the opening of Raw was so predictable I could've written it in my sleep.

HHH comes out and makes Reigns an offer to be the champion.  Reigns, being the righteous face refuses, HHH makes a seemingly lopsided match between Reigns and Big Show which of course Reigns will probably win.

Creative is completely devoid of new ideas even when handed a golden opportunity to do something different for a change.  It's probably as much Vince's fault as anyone on the actual writing team but I am so tired of the same crap being recycled over and over.

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:38 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I heard a rumor today that they're thinking of having him break CM Punk's title reign. To quote Tony Schiavone, "That'll put butts in the seats."
Well, that rumor is bogus. They never plan beyond the next Wrestlemania. I think they at least try to listen to the paying audience. And only after hearing it, they then ignore it and do the opposite.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm

I just love Kevin Owen's heel schtick.

He's hilarious in an understated kind of way. Tonight he comes out without yelling or screaming and just casually insults all the faces and the fans. He kills me; I think his persona is great.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:45 pm

OK, this is just freakin' funny!

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/wwe-undertaker-tombstones-turkey-jimmy-fallon-video-065224508.html?ref=gs

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: