Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Empty
PostSubject: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:07 am

Roxx Records wants to put the vinyl reissues out faster and we think we can, but we need your help!

The vinyl market is booming, classic reissues, and brand new vinyl alike are everywhere these days, and being open and honest it can be very cost prohibitive. In addition Vinyl record plants are also citing long delays in pressing your vinyl projects! In some cases for indie labels it can take up to 6 months to get your product out to market once you submit it for pressing!

Roxx Records has been slowly churning them out, already pressing such classics as Vengeance Rising, Deliverance, Mortification and more! Currently being pressed we have Recon and Ultimatum both of which we are currently awaiting delivery on! But we are hearing your requests and demands and we want to oblige you and bring you more and bring it faster! So we need your help!

Roxx Records in conjunction with Meis Music Group are preparing to bring you the first in a series of classic Intense Records reissues!

Up first we have the debut album from Angelica! Angelica is a project of Canadian born guitarist Dennis Cameron, who recorded a pair of demo tapes under the Angelica name. Later he faced the option to either join Holy Soldier or Bloodgood or to sign with Intense Records. Dennis chose the latter and released four albums on the label, including this one, the band's self titled debut release in 1989 which also was the only album to feature the vocal talents of Rob Rock of Impellitteri fame and a guest appearance and co-producer credit for Ken Tamplin.

Angelica is set to be released in a Limited Edition Pressing of 300 copies on vinyl, with the first 100 only being a special (yet to be determined) color variation and 200 on black vinyl with all the original tracks being fully remastered for vinyl. As well it will be released on CD in a one time Limited Edition pressing of only 300 copies fully remastered and restored with additional bonus tracks working in conjunction with the and only Dennis Cameron to bring you a truly collectible archive of the debut Angelica release.

Second we have the one and only debut from Southern California’s very own Deliverance! Deliverance first appeared on the metal compilation project called California Metal. In its early days, the speed metal band was often compared to mainstream counterpart Metallica, although the group experimented with several different metal styles over the years. Signed to Frontline Records in 1989, the band released its self titled debut and garnered instant attention in Christian metal circles, the album was also produced by Bill Metoyer.

Deliverance is set to be released in a Limited Edition Pressing of 300 copies on vinyl, with the first 100 only being a special (yet to be determined) color variation and 200 on black vinyl with all the original tracks being fully remastered for vinyl. As well it will be released on CD in a one time Limited Edition pressing of only 300 copies fully remastered and restored with additional bonus tracks working in conjunction with Jimmy P Brown II to bring you a truly collectible archive of the debut Deliverance release.

For our third and final release we have the sophomore release from Sacred Warrior! Many Christian metal musicians began playing secular music and finding faith along the way. And as is often the case, these new Christians wanted to express their newfound faith through their music. Such was the case for Chicago based Sacred Warrior. The newly formed group decided upon the name Sacred Warrior because it reflected not only that their commitment to Christ is sacred, but that as warriors they needed to put on the armor of God and prepare themselves for battle on a daily basis. Sacred Warrior signed with Intense Records in 1987 and recorded four albums with the label. Their debut release entitled Rebellion which was recently remastered and reissued in 2010 through Intense Millennium Records and this their second release from 1989 entitled Master’s Command is now going to go through the same remaster and reissue treatment.

Master’s Command is set to be released in a Limited Edition Pressing of 300 copies on vinyl, with the first 100 only being a special (yet to be determined) color variation and 200 on black vinyl with all the original tracks being fully remastered for vinyl. As well it will be released on CD in a one time Limited Edition pressing of only 300 copies fully remastered and restored by Steve Watkins of Sacred Warrior himself.

There you have it, our goal is to get all three of these 1989 reissues off to the presses once this campaign is funded and then turn around and do 3 more! And then keep them coming as long as you the fans can help us support this venture! Thank you all for your past support and help us spread the word to achieve this goal!

To view the campaign: URL: http://igg.me/at/roxxrecords

Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:55 am

So I have all 3 on vinyl. I'll probably end up getting the color variations. Suggestion, add a tier for all 3 black + CDs and all 3 colored + CDs.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Angelica is one of my all time favorite metal bands period...I most definitely would buy this on vinyl and cd both...
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Good suggestion Kethdredd, I'm not very familiar with the campaign process. I'll go back check and see if I can add packages after it launches.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm

I've seen it done before on Kickstarter. I imagine you can do it with Indiegogo.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 5:04 pm

When are the preorder links going to be ready for Recon? Still waiting on that one.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:57 pm

I'll take a look! Recon and Ultimatum have been at the factory since early September! But I learned the factory takes 6 months to press now because demand is so high! They will not be done until February! I plan to put the pre orders up first of the year!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 6:59 am

Went ahead and committed to Deliverance colored vinyl.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 pm

You rock! Thank you! I hope these can become a reality! It would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:31 am

Trying to spread the word on any music forum I frequent!
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:39 am

You need to add those additional tiers.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Are you good with that stuff keth? I'm having trouble, it looks like I cant add more tiers?
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:25 am

Bill, I'm not sure, I know for a fact you can do it with Kickstarter because I've seen it done before, so I'm assuming you could do the same with Indiegogo. I'd see if you can talk to their customer service people.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:26 am

I will send a message, sorry I didnt think of that combo pack to start! Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:45 pm

BUMP: We slowed down a bit but we are a third of the way there! Help us spread the word on this one to make t a reality! We appreciate the help and support! Thank you
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:55 pm

I reposted this on Facebook in some groups Bill. Hope more people will do the same.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:48 am

I posted a thread on the Melodic Rock forums. Hopefully that will help too.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 12:01 pm

Thanks for all the help guys! Hoping we can make this one.....

We are off to a good start with this project! In the first few days we are exactly 1/3 funded! But still a long way to go to meet our goal! Please help us spread the word so we can make this one become a reality!

Roxx Records in conjunction with Meis Music Group are preparing to bring you the first in a series of classic Intense Records reissues! We just launched a HUGE indie go go campaign to bring you new vinyl from Angelica (Band) Deliverance and Sacred Warrior! Check it out, and help us spread the word!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/angelica-deliverance-sacred-warrior-vinyl/x/6994241#/
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 12:09 pm

We were able to add a few perks also! Check them out!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Before it is all said and done I will prob commit to another. Right now only committed to colored Deliverance vinyl. Will prob contribute to the Angelica CD before the time is up.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Were almost half way there and half way through the campaign! We can do this one folks! Help us spread the word this Holiday Season and let's get these 3 classics reissued on CD and VINYL! New vinyl and cd reissues from Angelica Deliverance and Sacred Warrior !!!!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/angelica-deliverance-sacred-warrior-vinyl#/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior   HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOM: Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior
Page 1 of 1