Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?

Go down 
+23
leafinator
Temple of Blood
Vexer6
brokentulsa
BearOnUnicycle
chewie
nevermore
thejokeriv
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Eyesore
80s Metal Lady
the sentinel
Boris2008
Witchfinder
DakotaRogers
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Runicen
Lari
James B.
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12635

What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Empty
PostSubject: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:13 am

We have talk of G-n-R ?
Then there is Blackmore ?
and the hope of Ward in Sabbath ?

I would like to see the original House of Lords line up work together as well as see a compilation of the old Regency/Intense/Pakaderm bands reforming with the line ups on debut albums and doing a song or two ?

It would be interesting to see what kind of life, "Mustaine" might bring to writing with his old bandmates in Metallica ?

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:24 am

I guess Angel Dust. The Mercury Tide stuff just isn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 am

I'd still love to see Jim Martin back in Faith No More. Their music might be interesting to me again with him back in the lineup.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:35 am

While I'm kinda on-the-fence about a potential GnR reunion, I'd like to see Sebastian back with Skid Row. I'm just not feeling it with Tony Harnell.

Maybe an original WASP re-union? Let's see if Blackie & Chris can make some sweet, sweet music again.

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:40 am

Runicen wrote:
I'd still love to see Jim Martin back in Faith No More.  Their music might be interesting to me again with him back in the lineup.

This I could get behind as well. I miss the sweet metal riffage from their early stuff; I think it's the reason I can't really get into anything they did past Angel Dust. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Saxon w/Oliver and Dawson
Rough Cutt
Tokyo Blade w/Alan Marsh
Slave Raider
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Now that Michael Schenker & Graham Bonnet have played onstage a few times this year after what 33 years? How about a new cd..

Not something thrown together in a week, But a real worked on effort.  Think UFO - "Walk on Water" a great reunion cd imho.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:59 pm

A new cd from Titan Force with Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:02 pm

6. HeXeN
5. Vio-lence
4. Nevermore
3. Anacrusis
2. Realm
1. Watchtower

But if we're talking about individual members reuiniting with their former bands...

1. Coeburn Pharr in Annihilator
2. Charles Sabin in Toxik
3. Chris Poland in Megadeth
4. Ventor helping with vocals again in Kreator

Last edited by DakotaRogers on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Megadeth reunions - So Far, So Good...So What! lineup and the "classic" RIP lineup.

Pantera - reunion with Zakk Wylde on guitar

Danzig - classic lineup with John Christ, Chuck Biscuits and Eerie Von

Diamond Head - classic lineup

Last edited by Witchfinder on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Runicen wrote:
I'd still love to see Jim Martin back in Faith No More.  Their music might be interesting to me again with him back in the lineup.

It is weird not having him in the band. I'm not sure what his contribution to the writing process was but his stage presence & guitar playing was always cool!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Strapping Young Lad
Iron Maiden with Paul DiAnno (at least once)
Rainbow with Graham Bonnet
Something involving Blackmore/Gillan
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 pm

It would be really nice to see Don and George finally bury the shit once and for all and do a few shows with a proper DVD release. I think Don needs this more than George as Dokken has done 4 albums (good ones) in 15 years while Lynch has done 4 albums in the last 15 months (and some pretty darn good ones too.) Not saying George should abandon Lynch Mob, but the man has been a fountain of music the last few years, so it would be nice to see him back with the classic Dokken line up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:40 pm

I would like to see one more album by either Tony Iommi with Ian Gillan...or Tony Iommi with Glenn Hughes after this last Sabbath tour wraps up.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Rainbow with Graham Bonnet

That's one I would like to see.

I was going to post Mike Howe back on vocals with Metal Church and found out through Googling that he IS back with the band, Haha. Gonna have to start following them on Facebook so I know what's going on.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:01 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:12 am

I just thought of another one.  Overkill with Bobby on guitar.  

also:

Wrathchild America/Souls At Zero
Trouble - Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin, Rick Wartell, Ron Holzner and Jeff Olson.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 2:19 am

Like MG, I would like to see Bach with Skid Row.
I would also like to see Cinderella do some new stuff, as well as Dangerous Toys and Tora Tora.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12635

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 am

S.D. wrote:
I just thought of another one.  Overkill with Bobby on guitar.  

also:

Wrathchild America/Souls At Zero
Trouble - Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin, Rick Wartell, Ron Holzner and Jeff Olson.

Those are good, I almost said "Wrathchild America". That was such a great album.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:17 am

Wrathchild America would be killer, for sure.

I was about to post that I was kinda surprised Vio-lence hasn't done a reunion record...but then I remembered Machine Head and the fact that Rob Flynn probably doesn't *need* to revisit Vio-lence, at least not for any financial reason. But I do think it'd be cool if they did do one.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:19 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Pantera - reunion with Zakk Wylde on guitar

That one seems to come up every now & then. Zakk and Phil have both gone on-record saying they'd be down for it. The only hold-out seems to be Vinnie.

Noone cares what Rex thinks. Razz

And yea, I'd love some new Cinderella too, Thrasher. Even if it was old demos re-recorded. Something. Anything.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:22 am

Put me down for both Skid Row and Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:36 pm

assault_attack wrote:
A new cd from Titan Force with Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin.  

I'd be so happy. Both their albums are perfect prog-power metal.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:09 pm

The vest return to Queensryche!

NOT!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Sepultura
Kyuss
The Misfits

Jason Newsted back in Flotsam & Jetsam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?   What "reunion" would you like to see happen ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What "reunion" would you like to see happen ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next