Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

George Lynch

Go down 
+9
glassprison
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
Glower
James B.
kethdredd
the sentinel
Eyesore
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

George Lynch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Quote :
Other bands get in the studio with nothing written, bang out a new album in two weeks, and it's brilliant.

No they don't.  No one has ever done that.

Oh, and that's exactly what KXM did on both albums...came in cold, with nothing...in and out in 2 weeks.

Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
George is out of control with all these projects! Not a complaint. I hadn't even heard of this project, but I'm really digging this tune.

headbanger

Yeah, Me too.. I like this track
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 7:19 pm

How many bands is Lynch in now?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
Quote :
Other bands get in the studio with nothing written, bang out a new album in two weeks, and it's brilliant.

No they don't.  No one has ever done that.

Maybe not two weeks. But bands years ago would do this. I've heard of many instances where bands come in cold and write everything in the studio...back when bands' labels could afford for them to do that.

"Two weeks" was just a way to say "real quick." For instance, the latest Black Label Society album, while not brilliant, was written and recorded in 20 days. It's a pretty damn good album.

Tons of prog bands bang out killer albums in just a few weeks, from nothing to a full album. Happens all the time.

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Quote :

I guess it's doable when Lynch Mob is really his only project that does anything outside of the studio.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:39 am

glassprison wrote:
Quote :

I guess it's doable when Lynch Mob is really his only project that does anything outside of the studio.

That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:19 am

http://sleazeroxx.com/george-lynchs-shadow-nation-dvd-to-be-released-in-august-2018/

Not really music related, but still another thing Lynch is imvolved in.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

This thread prompted me to bring the newest Lynch Mob disc, "The Brotherhood" in the car a few days back and I have spun it through 3 times since Monday ( I have a short commute and there are like a dozen songs) and am on my 4th time through. This is a really good album. Standout cuts are "Main Offender" and "Black Heart Days" but there is not a clunker in the bunch in my opine. There are some mellow moments, but even those couple tunes are enjoyable and I don't want to hit the skip button. "Last Call Lady" and "Mr. Jekyl and Hyde" is also good listens. Just thought I'd share.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 10:18 am

George's latest project Ultraphonix has released another single. Mellow, but I like it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:49 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
George's latest project Ultraphonix has released another single. Mellow, but I like it.

That solo is awful, though. No soul whatsoever and totally out of place. Sounds like a one-take solo made up on the spot. Cool song otherwise.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:48 am

I saw this info on sleazeroxx the other day and ...I don't know what to think yet. Ken is right, that solo is lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Lynch   George Lynch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Lynch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2