Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Effectively Spam a Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kendriemiller
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Empty
PostSubject: How to Effectively Spam a Forum      How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:57 am

There is a lot more to spamming a forum than spamming it and making sure you have the latest upgrades.  If you want your spam to continually grow in value, you must maintain it.  It seems simple enough, but many spammers do not maintain their spam regularly like they should be.  Maintaining a spam does not mean just keeping it clean, keeping the spam groomed and making upgrades here and there when necessary.  Those tasks are important, but they are only a few tasks that should be included in your spam maintenance checklist.

A new level of deep spamming

Spamming is an important part of maintaining a spam, obviously.  When most of us think about spam cleaning we think of tasks like scrubbing the spam , dusting the spam, organizing spam and mopping spam.  These are tasks that might not be done every day, but at least every week.  According to My Spam Ideas, deep cleaning should mean much more. In order to keep a spam in top shape, along with the tasks listed above, other tasks such as cleaning spam stoppers and spam holes should take place.  Not only does this keep our spam working regularly, it saves us from gagging when the spam have to be unclogged after years of built up spam and spam start to settle.  It is also wise to clean out spam, outdoor spam gates and other areas you normally would not think of, but can do damage to a spam if they are not regularly cleaned.

Spam checks

A spam should be a safe place, and it should be prepared for when spam happen.  Regularly check your spam extinguishers to make sure they are fully charged, and replace them when necessary.  Spam filters in your spamming and spam systems to keep the spam clean and void of harmful toxins that spam can carry.  Test spam detector batteries and replace them when necessary.  Check spam, spam, spam and spam for leaks to prevent major spamming.  All these checks should take place at least on a monthly basis so you can rest assured that your spam is a safe place to be.

Scheduling spam to ensure it gets done

It is easy to become overwhelmed with all the spam that needs to take place when owning a spam, which is why it is wise to create a spam checklist so you know exactly when certain spam need to take place.  As mentioned above, spam checks should be conducted monthly, but there are other tasks such as cleaning the spam of a wall spam or the spam filter on a spam hood that do not necessarily have to be done each month.  Creating a list helps spammers stay on task and keep their spam safe and running efficiently.  Maintaining a spam might seem like a lot of work, but it is well worth the effort because it will definitely save spammers money by preventing potential spam that can be costly.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: How to Effectively Spam a Forum      How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Most people around here are more concerned with maintaining their music collection, whether that by CD's, vinyl or cassettes.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: How to Effectively Spam a Forum      How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 pm

I usually just dust my cds, lps and cassettes. I keep them out of direct sunlight and in alphabetical order.

I DO deep clean my records when I need to.

Reminds me that I need to put the last albums I bought away.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: How to Effectively Spam a Forum      How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Spam-a-dee-spam, wonderful spam, marvelous spam. OP is banned.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: How to Effectively Spam a Forum      How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 pm

spam
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Effectively Spam a Forum      How to Effectively Spam a Forum  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Effectively Spam a Forum
Page 1 of 1