Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians

Go down 
+3
mr.electric39
exact33
DallasBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Empty
PostSubject: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:55 pm

I know there is some comic book buffs around here and even if you're not this is some funny stuff:

Walrus Man being defeated by Spiderman's finger was one of the funniest ones (not counting Codpiece).

This guy has some other good videos on youtube, I suggest checking them out.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:54 pm

hands down:

Nuclear Man

15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians 1912553-nuclearmancolored

mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 am

Hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Pretty funny, as was the other one. The vast majority of these guys I've never even heard of though
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:51 am

Yeah, Nuclear Man (and Superman IV) were pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:02 am

mikeinfla wrote:

I actually paid to see it in the theater. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 pm

007 wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

I'm sorry. I knew from the previews it was gonna be LAME. I enjoyed Superman II when I was 9 or 10, saw it in the theater several times the summer it was released. But III & IV? I knew they were gonna be bad from the previews. I have never seen either all the way thru. But I did enjoy Superman Returns which was supposed to be the "official" sequel to Superman II. General Zod was a GREAT bad guy. I read where people still walk up to Terance Stamp on the street and kneel down and say "Kneel before Zod!".
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:23 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
007 wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

I'm sorry. I knew from the previews it was gonna be LAME. I enjoyed Superman II when I was 9 or 10, saw it in the theater several times the summer it was released. But III & IV? I knew they were gonna be bad from the previews. I have never seen either all the way thru. But I did enjoy Superman Returns which was supposed to be the "official" sequel to Superman II. General Zod was a GREAT bad guy. I read where people still walk up to Terance Stamp on the street and kneel down and say "Kneel before Zod!".

I liked all four when I was a kid, then again I'm younger than yous guys. I often find out that movies that I loved when I was a kid are despised by those 5+ years older than me.

The Superman movies were some of my favorites. I remember tying a bed sheet around my neck and pretending to be Superman.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:06 am

I actually knew a couple of those. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians   15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 Worst Super Comic Book Supervillians
Page 1 of 1