Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records Empty
PostSubject: Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records   Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:30 pm

http://www.plasticsnews.com/article/20140616/MULTIMEDIA01/140619932/material-insights-plastic-manufacturer-gets-back-into-vinyl-records

This is some good news for those who like records. I guess that they had kept their presses and the people who know how to operate them. There's a video, too.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records   Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 am

Cool news indeed! I wonder who pressed the new Zeppelin albums. I noticed on the inside of the vinyl (next to the label) it is printed Made In USA.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records   Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 am

That's pretty cool. Years ago, I applied for a designer position at Disc Makers, the company in that video. My company now still buys a lot of stuff from them.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records   Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:50 am

Who knew there was something called Plastic News????

Also, glad to see another manufacturer back in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records   Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Black: Another Manufacturer Returns to Making Vinyl Records
Page 1 of 1