Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Empty
PostSubject: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Mortification - Break The Curse is almost done! Pre orders are up now and the small run of silver vinyls are doing well! We encourage you to get in on the pre orders now!

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/collections/776862-pre-order

We are also working on the 25th anniversary of Recon - Behind Enemy Lines to come out in October!

Our new Underground Series is also about to launch! This series will feature pressings of 100 to 150 copies in a ONE time only pressing! Up first is WonRowe Vision with their latest release '2 Headed Monster' which will be out later this summer.

Underground Series Volume 2 will come out in October right alongside Recon and it is set to be a ONE time pressing of 150 copies of the thrash classic from Ultimatum - Into The Pit! Stay Tuned on all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:00 am

Looking forward to all these being released on vinyl. headbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:07 pm

What is your Underground Series about?

I am thrilled for the Recon though! About time! haha
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 pm

We will have a full press release in the coming weeks. But we are going to launch an underground series which will be from 100 to 150 pressings on vinyl in a one time only exclusive format. Series # 1 is WonRowe Vision and Series # 2 is Ultimatum, Series #3 and #4 are in the bag but to early to give names yet Smile Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 pm

I'm in for the Recon and Ultimatum vinyl.

Color me intrigued about 3 and 4.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:19 am

kethdredd wrote:
I'm in for the Recon and Ultimatum vinyl.

Color me intrigued about 3 and 4.

The Mortification - Break the Curse sounds great! It's already at the factory, as is the Wonrowe Vision record. Have not heard the test pressing of that one yet. The Ultimatum and Recon are in the works.

I'm hoping that the Ultimatum Live Extremities bootleg will be released as part of this series someday in conjunction with Stone Groove Records.

PostSubject: Re: Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)   Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxx Records Vinyl Update for 2015 (Mort, Won, Ult & RECON)
Page 1 of 1