Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

narnia is back

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
Olafsto
powermacho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:02 am

The original line up is back ready to record a new album and celebrate 14 years . they are planing a tour. if you know a promoter go ahead and ask them if they are interested on booking narnia

from their facebook page

"Writing lyrics and song melodies for new Narnia material! We will rock the world for Jesus Christ!"

"Thanks for all song requests! It will be a tough decision to choose. We will do our best.

We are very excited to meet you all at Narnia concerts. Please share The Narnia Facebook further to all your friends.

To book a Narnia concert please tell promotors/festivals get in touch with DOT Music at info@dotmusic.se or phone
+46 196117000

Thanks for all support!
Long Live The King
/Narnia"

https://www.facebook.com/narniatheband
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:04 am

That`s cool. Narnia is a decent band.. Too bad it is the original line up though.. I much prefered their latest vocalist..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Great! Really liked them. Had the chance to see them live once as well in Switzerland. Watched from the side of the stage as the band I was with at the time was on the bill as well. Very cool!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Olafsto wrote:
That`s cool. Narnia is a decent band.. Too bad it is the original line up though.. I much prefered their latest vocalist..
it's funny that you mention the singer, Wayne told me the same thing that he prefers the newest singer. I think the band greatly improved on their last 2 albums. My concern is how that hiatus can affect the processes the band did?
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:43 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Great! Really liked them. Had the chance to see them live once as well in Switzerland. Watched from the side of the stage as the band I was with at the time was on the bill as well. Very cool!
i would have love to be on that event.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:44 am

I thought German sounded a lot like Christian, BUT I liked him better. Can't explain why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:42 pm

I thought Christian improved greatly on the last one he did. Sure he was mediocre (still nothing wrong with that as I am a mediocre singer as well) in the albums before that but most people seem to fail to realize how much better he was getting. I for one look forward to this as I really enjoy Narnia.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:50 pm

i thought their last album was the best. The others had some good material but always seemed spotty to me.

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:52 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I thought Christian improved greatly on the last one he did. Sure he was mediocre (still nothing wrong with that as I am a mediocre singer as well) in the albums before that but most people seem to fail to realize how much better he was getting. I for one look forward to this as I really enjoy Narnia.
you got it right on the money. let's hope this album turns out to be better than their last one. the expectations are high and let's hope they don't dissapoint
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:21 pm

German had more of an aggressive edge to his voice than Christian, which really fit the material on Course of a Generation well.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:51 am

bassman wrote:
German had more of an aggressive edge to his voice than Christian, which really fit the material on Course of a Generation well.

yep. I like Christian's aggressive tracks but unfortunately there were not many of them.

Sponsored content

narnia is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: narnia is back   narnia is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

narnia is back
Page 1 of 1