Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released

Go down 
+6
ultmetal
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
Dark Horseman
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:05 am

Mine came today. It's great! Congrats on putting out this great album. Just my kind of fast, melodic power(ish) metal. Nice!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:44 am

excellent. Thank you Scott!!
Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 am

I finally got around to getting this CD, and even though I've only had a chance to give it an initial listen, I definitely like what I heard. Excellent work!  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Ordered my t-shirt....looks great! Recieved a signed post as well.  \'arry \'eadbanger
SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 20141110
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:39 pm

It looks like Skyliner has been quite busy with gigs and such, hence OCI's (hopefully temp) departure. I still spin this quite often, it really is enjoyable with a lot of neat twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Yea, I still spin it frequently as well. Undying Wing gets the most play from me.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Thanks guys. I don't really feel that I have a ton to offer, so I'm not really on here, but we have also been busy finishing the second album, which we are about to hit the studio to record. We had a great show at the DeLand Rock & Metal Festival, but generally 2015 will be the show year; not 2014. We are going to be trying to see some people on the East Coast to support the record. That's where we will mostly be selling shirts as well although I might open a storefront up around the same time. We just need to be able to support shows so I need to have X amount of shirts in stock.

I'm sure news will make it over here when the new one comes out or there are songs posted...I hope at least, haha. I would still like the debut to get some steam, although it does seem more and more that the days of fans going cross-genre are kind of narrowing. I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released   SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKYLINER - Outsiders has been released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2