Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage: Welcome to the Other Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Rage: Welcome to the Other Side Empty
PostSubject: Rage: Welcome to the Other Side   Rage: Welcome to the Other Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:39 pm

Ok guys, my Rage collection is fully complete except for one album, "Welcome to the Other Side." I have searched everywhere for this but no luck. Anybody know where I can pick a copy up? I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Welcome to the Other Side   Rage: Welcome to the Other Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:25 pm

Buy it now of $10, ships from Germany.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAGE-Welcome-To-The-Other-Side-CD-01_W0QQitemZ250157128169QQihZ015QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Welcome to the Other Side   Rage: Welcome to the Other Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:50 pm

Thanks bro. How could I have missed going to ebay? Doh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Welcome to the Other Side   Rage: Welcome to the Other Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:40 pm

LOL It happens Wink I remember there was one time I was looking for a CD and couldn't find it anywhere and I was directed to amazon. Granted they were the only place that had it so I didn't feel to bad so now I always remember to check there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Welcome to the Other Side   Rage: Welcome to the Other Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage: Welcome to the Other Side
Page 1 of 1