Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013

Go down 
+18
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
jstate
manny
Thrasher73
mc666
JBall_Z
corplhicks
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
chewie
choosemetal
Troublezone
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
MetalRob331
MetalGuy71
krokus
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am

jstate wrote:
Krokus, that was great.  Your english was killer and your accent is damn cool.  And you've sold one Iron Curtain record for them.  Based on your list I'm very tempted on that Avenged Sevenfold disc.

I want to see a Krokus favorite records of all time video.

Greattttttttttttttt, this shows my videos are working, i am very happy with your response, i am also going to tell the guys from IRON CURTAIN. Greatttttttttt. Thanks a lot.

P.d. Yes, thats a good one for a video, my favorite records of all time. I will make that ones for shore. Great tip.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:10 am

Great stuff! Keep it up Krokus, you sound great. Most of my favorites from 2013 are on your list too! I need to check out that Iron Curtain album as I am a huge Tank fan. \m/
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 am

If you are a big TANK fan, special of the first album you will like the new IRON CURTAIN album bro. Even the produccion sounds like early 80s and the songs are just amazing.
Subscribe to my channel please because more videos are coming. Today i am uploading an other top 10 list, my favorite records from number 20 till 11.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:20 am

Very cool Krokus. Make the cat a regular feature of your videos!! You should let him/her make an Album of the Week recommendation. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Very cool Krokus. Make the cat a regular feature of your videos!! You should let him/her make an Album of the Week recommendation. Very Happy

Yes, that will be nice hahaha, i am happy you like it. Subscribe, a new video is coming today. Thanksssss.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Man, I want that Iron Curtain album....on Amazon it is a really expensive import, so I will have to keep my eye out for it elsewhere. Looks awesome.

Cool videos, man.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Also, Terror made your top 20. Nice. My friend plays bass for that band.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 am

Great job once again Krokus!Gotta agree on that Screamer album.Good stuff!Keep the videos coming bro.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 am

Thanks again, today i have posted some more videos and more to come. Great you know the bass player by TERROR Zombiehavoc, great band, great songs and with a positive attitude.
Yes Thrasher73, great album the new SCREAMER and its gets better each time i play it. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:48 am

I totally agree with AVENGED SEVENFOLD being the number one album of 2013.

This is a great metal platter, and is highly recommended.

Do not get misled by the band's name. This time, they have delivered a true classic album.

Although i always tend to place UDO's albums on top my list, i found STEELHAMMER to be less entertaining than the man's previous efforts.

Good work bro!

Keep it up.

Your English is very good! Will visit you next time i'm in spain.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 am

Gilbert wrote:
I totally agree with AVENGED SEVENFOLD being the number one album of 2013.

This is a great metal platter, and is highly recommended.

Do not get misled by the band's name. This time, they have delivered a true classic album.

Although i always tend to place UDO's albums on top my list, i found STEELHAMMER to be less entertaining than the man's previous efforts.

Good work bro!

Keep it up.

Your English is very good! Will visit you next time i'm in spain.

Yes, that would be cool, let me know when you are in Spain next time. yes, A7X made an amazing album. Their name and their looks is far from traditional heavy metal but i think thats since CITY OF EVIL they have been releasing very good albums. Specialy this new one is cool for people like you and me that listen in the early 90s to a lot of metal. I can understand that some of the younger people are not very happy with this album because it so traditional (but again, you have many young people into NWOTHM etc...). thanks for liking my videos, we stay in contact.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 am

Right now I am going to listen to Avenged Sevenfold on Spotify.

I like just about every album on your list, so I am okay with giving this a try, despite my reservations. Ha.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Thanks, i think you will like it if you like the rest on my list. Each song is a winner, i think its a future classic. Yes, many songs have some of other songs and bands. Some parts are from METALLICA Black album, some shouts are from SEBASTIAN BACH or A.ROSE, and some solos are from SLASH but i think they give a original touch to each song also specialy because the singer, that has a lot of emotion in his voice. Really like him and the guitar player is amazing too.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:31 pm

@Krokus, I've been trying to find that Death metal band Ataraxi but I can't find anything do they have a facebook or somewhere I can find there music?
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 pm

choosemetal wrote:
@Krokus, I've been trying to find that Death metal band Ataraxi but I can't find anything do they have a facebook or somewhere I can find there music?

Maybe you didnt find them because their name is ATARAXY (a lot of time is dont say the name of the bands in a right english way, i say it the way we name the bands in Spain)
Here some links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cZH_pgrI1Q  (song from their first mini lp, great)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrADm_caokg  (from their first Full length lp)

Thanks for checking out this band, just an amazing death metal band.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:56 pm

krokus wrote:
choosemetal wrote:

Maybe you didnt find them because their name is ATARAXY (a lot of time is dont say the name of the bands in a right english way, i say it the way we name the bands in Spain)
Here some links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cZH_pgrI1Q  (song from their first mini lp, great)

Very good stuff kinda reminds me of Asphyx. I shared your video on my Facebook page, I almost have 200 likes on my page so hopefully some people will watch your video.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:11 am

choosemetal wrote:
krokus wrote:
choosemetal wrote:

Here some links:

Very good stuff kinda reminds me of Asphyx. I shared your video on my Facebook page, I almost have 200 likes on my page so hopefully some people will watch your video.

Yes, old school death metal, really good. Thanks for sharing my video on your facebook page, the more people see my videos the better. Great. Thanks man!!!! More videos to come today.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:25 am

Good one brother!  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Very cool stuff Krokus. I love your accent.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Moonchild, thanksssssss and GrandNational thanks for liking my accent, i dont like it very much, its sounds strange to me but if others like it, great. Thankssssss guys for watching my videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013   Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out guys my first ever YOU TUBE video showing my top 10 of 2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2