Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
+32
AmongTheRest
chewie
springozzy
akeldama
Lari
metalinmyveins
mikeinfla
Svengo
Gryphon-kl
Sutekh
James B.
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Boris2008
sovdat
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
Required Fields
jstate
nevermore
glassprison
exact33
manny
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
corplhicks
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Wack job grown men whose addiction to "My Little Pony" cartoons leads them to dress in Pony costumes, write erotic "MLP" fan fiction and take part in other, shall we say, unsavory MLP related pastimes.

Like I said, a minority of freaks that give a whole fandom a bad name.

I learned about them from some articles posted on Reddit. After reading about it for a while I wished that I could scrub that part of my brain with a Brillo pad. Laughing very hard

Here's a couple images for you:

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 My-little-pony-bronies-rjdaae

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Bronies2

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 am

Now You See Me - surprising decent flick
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 am

thejokeriv wrote:

Laughing very hard The future leaders of America!!

Remember folks, these people can vote...and operate motor vehicles...and BREED.   Shocked affraid fainting

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:18 am

Back on topic: Last night I started watching "Supernatural" on Netflix, beginning with S1, Ep1.

The show's been on forever but I never checked it out till TNT started showing reruns recently...and every time I watch one of the reruns, I've been saying to myself "Why the hell have I not been watching this show from the very beginning? It's bad-ass, I need to get on board!"

I'm told that it started to slip somewhere around season #5 but I have a ways to go before I reach that point, so we'll see how it goes.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Back on topic: Last night I started watching "Supernatural" on Netflix, beginning with S1, Ep1.

The show's been on forever but I never checked it out till TNT started showing reruns recently...and every time I watch one of the reruns, I've been saying to myself "Why the hell have I not been watching this show from the very beginning? It's bad-ass, I need to get on board!"

I'm told that it started to slip somewhere around season #5 but I have a ways to go before I reach that point, so we'll see how it goes.

I've been watching it since episode one and don't really think the quality has slipped all that much. The thing I've liked about it is they having a seson long story arc interspersed with the "monster of the week" episodes. Good stuff !
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 pm

I watched Oliver Stone's Nixon and watched part one of the David Frost interviews with Nixon
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Wack job grown men whose addiction to "My Little Pony" cartoons leads them to dress in Pony costumes, write erotic "MLP" fan fiction and take part in other, shall we say, unsavory MLP related pastimes.

Like I said, a minority of freaks that give a whole fandom a bad name.

I learned about them from some articles posted on Reddit. After reading about it for a while I wished that I could scrub that part of my brain with a Brillo pad. Laughing very hard

Here's a couple images for you:

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 My-little-pony-bronies-rjdaae

We really going to go there? Stupid ass cosplay is a part of every fandom, it's not just Bronies.
And I guarantee you (and this is coming from someone who is actually familiar with the fandom, not someone that just read an article on a biased website), there are less bronies in costume than any other fandom. The majority of Bronies are artists, not attention grabbing freaks (same goes with furries). Those people shown are an embarassment and I hope you guys don't think I'm anything like them (I was never going to advertise it around here, but I might as well admit it since it's out in the open-I am a Brony).

I will not shove this fandom I'm in around here. I've been a furry (again, I don't wear costumes nor do I consider it a lifestyle) for years here and I doubt any of you ever knew it. I don't make a big deal out of it and I have never gone around here and advertised it. However, I will defend it, not for the extremists that get portrayed in the media, but for the talented artists who put their hard work into it.

Please desist in further examples of the extreme wing of my fandom interests. They are the Westboro Babtist Church faction of the fandom and the more attention you give them, the worse they will get. Let me live in peace with this fandom, (which is probably just a phase anyways) and I will not bring it up again. I am the same Dallas Black you've always know, so let's just leave this behind us and move on.

I am currently watching:

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 WWE-Monday-Night-Raw-580x326
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:05 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Law_and_order_special_victims_unit

This and CI are the only shows really available on my days off (Thursday-Saturday).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:12 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Law_and_order_special_victims_unit

This and CI are the only shows really available on my days off (Thursday-Saturday).

Useless trivia: Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of the late Hollywood legend Jayne Mansfield. She was three and a half years old and a passenger in the car during the crash that took Jayne's life. No sh*t. Look it up.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah....

My wife's been hooked on "L&O" reruns lately. Between TNT, USA Network and the local independent station in our area, it seems like it's always on.

At some point I wouldn't be surprised to see someone launch The Law & Order Network which would show nothing but reruns of L&O and its various spinoffs 24 hours a day. There are certainly enough episodes of the various series to pull it off. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Useless trivia: Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of the late Hollywood legend Jayne Mansfield. She was three and a half years old and a passenger in the car during the crash that took Jayne's life. No sh*t. Look it up.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah....

My wife's been hooked on "L&O" reruns lately. Between TNT, USA Network and the local independent station in our area, it seems like it's always on.

At some point I wouldn't be surprised to see someone launch The Law & Order Network which would show nothing but reruns of L&O and its various spinoffs 24 hours a day. There are certainly enough episodes of the various series to pull it off. Laughing very hard

Yeah, I prefer the original though, and could watch it on Netflix, but I'm watching it with my Mom, so I only watch it when she's here. The problem with SVU, is that it gets depressing after a while.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Quote :
The problem with SVU, is that it gets depressing after a while.

I feel the same way. Ditto for Criminal Minds. They're good shows but they're always so damned grim. Criminal Minds is like watching a variation on Silence of the Lambs every week. It gets old after a while.
When it comes to murder mystery/procedurals, I prefer stuff like Bones and Castle, which have a good amount of mayhem but also include humor in the mix.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

And Mariska father was European bodybuilder Mickey Hargitay, who was portrayed by another European bodybuilder, Arnold Schwarzenegger in a tv movie about the life & times of Jane Mansfield (played by Loni Anderson).

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Jayne-mansfield-mickey-hargitay1
TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 8c61d8b779adc607d814b5fc27dc6a46

Kooky, ain't it?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Loni Anderson... Now there's a combo!!

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18909

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Loni Anderson... Now there's a combo!!

And contrary to the popular urban legend, Jayne did NOT have her head cut-off in the auto accident. It was her wig that flew off when she went thru the windshield.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

And Mariska father was European bodybuilder Mickey Hargitay

Fondly remembered by me as the Crimson Executioner in the classic Italian horror film, The Bloody Pit Of Horror.

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Crimsonexecutioner5

-------

http://www.heartofmetal.net/viewtopic.forum?t=21211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40