Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?

Go down 
+31
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Gilbert
Boris2008
mlotek
brokentulsa
nevermore
chewie
MetalGuy71
Citanul
tohostudios
GrandNational
MoonChild
BearOnUnicycle
MetalRob331
mikeinfla
jstate
manny
mc666
exact33
jettafiend
scottmitchell74
corplhicks
akeldama
James B.
kmorg
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Empty
PostSubject: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:57 pm

When you were growing up?  We all had 'em.

Mine was Samantha Fox and Heather Thomas.

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Bdpsamanthafoxposter02

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? HEATHER-THOMAS
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 pm

I salute your taste, Unc. I had that same Heather Thomas poster, in fact she was the first "girlie" poster I ever put up. Every once in a while, I'd catch my Dad pausing in the hallway outside my room so he could catch a quick glimpse of her on his way past...hahaha.

Samantha Fox was definitely "my" gal of choice, though ...I had a bunch of her posters and I even bought a couple of her 45s, threw away the records and hung up the picture sleeves Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:58 pm

I had that Heather Thomas poster up in my room
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Whatever happened to Heather Thomas, anyway?

I know when I was a teen I always used to get her confused with Heather Locklear, haha. Honest mistake, I guess, since they were both on hit shows at the time - Thomas was on "Fall Guy," and Locklear was on "T.J. Hooker," and I could never remember which Heather was which.

Anyway, Heather Locklear still turns up in TV and movies occasionally, but Heather Thomas seems to have disappeared.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

She's 56 years old now, she quit acting in the late 90s. Evidently she primarily involves herself with political causes and is also a screenwriter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:24 pm

I think the first poster of hottie on my bedroom wall was Lynda Carter circa 1978.

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? LYNDA%2BCARTER2

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7610

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I know when I was a teen I always used to get her confused with Heather Locklear, haha. Honest mistake, I guess, since they were both on hit shows at the time - Thomas was on "Fall Guy," and Locklear was on "T.J. Hooker," and I could never remember which Heather was which.

Anyway, Heather Locklear still turns up in TV and movies occasionally, but Heather Thomas seems to have disappeared.

She was a monster cocaine fiend and then got clean and started a cocaine addict group.

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote :
She's 56 years old now, she quit acting in the late 90s. Evidently she primarily involves herself with political causes and is also a screenwriter.

Yep, just read that on Wikipedia.

Quote :
She was a monster cocaine fiend and then got clean and started a cocaine addict group.

It was the '80s. EVERYONE in Hollywood was a monster cocaine fiend. Very Happy
...but hey, if she's cleaned up her act, good on her.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7610

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm

S.D. wrote:
I think the first poster of hottie on my bedroom wall was Lynda Carter circa 1978.  

\'arry \'eadbanger 
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:32 pm

I also had a Jaclyn Smith poster around the same time, she was truly a stunning beauty....

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Jaclyn+Smith+Charlies+Angels+03
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Sam Fox.....and Stryper  Razz 

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:41 pm

S.D. wrote:
I also had a Jaclyn Smith poster around the same time, she was truly a stunning beauty....

Yeah Farrah Fawcett got most of the attention from Charlie's Angels (even though she was on it for one season I believe) but for my money Jaclyn Smith was the top beauty.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:45 pm

S.D. wrote:

When I worked for Kmart in the late 80s/early 90s, Jaclyn Smith had her own private label clothing line there. One day I noticed a guy who worked in the stock room carrying this life sized cardboard cut out of Jaclyn Smith that had been part of a floor display out to his car. I guess he rescued it from the trash compactor. I sez "What the hell are you gonna do with that thing?" He said something about using it as an stage prop for his band, but I think he just wanted to take it home and do weird sex stuff with it. Laughing very hard

I couldn't fault his taste, though. Jaclyn Smith was FIIIIIIIINE back in the day.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:00 pm

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJyVnXfxGtfsrqpVUHZgj1f4T0W7iwGfGHiGSG0VeF0fvr8TZX

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLO2JWt6i3gb_I_01hF3ff62L3CWHWGrzIczuR0WJ8dY7zq0y53A

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:04 pm

I was like 5 when my brother had that Heather Thomas poster on his wall and I've never forgotten it. I didn't have as many posters of hot chicks as I did cut-outs from magazines but I had some poster and cut-outs of:

Tatyana Ali
Lil Kim
Kelly Shagnyne Williams
Rosie Perez
Candace Cameron
Taral Hicks
Amy Jo Johson
Naomi Campbell
Tyra Banks
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Christina Applegate
Toni Braxton
Salma Hayek
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:02 pm

S.D. wrote:

I DEFINITELY had a ropey golden lasso that I wanted to give Wonder woman back in the day.  Same with Erin Grey [Gray?  eh?  whatever.  you nerds know whom I am referring to].
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Funny story: I also had Devo in the famous flower pot hat poster. My ma got pissed at me one time and ripped down the Devo poster, but not Farah, Samantha, Heather, or Deborah Foreman [think I also had a smaller Jennifer Jason Leigh at the time too]. I was cool with that punishment....
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Samantha Fox, Faye Dunaway, and Liz Phair. Until the parental police confiscated them, that is.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:20 pm

I had a Phoebe Cates pic as well.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Amy Grant

http://eil.com/images/main/Amy+Grant+-+1974+%5BWe+Were+Young%5D+-+CASSETTE+SINGLE-476575.jpg

Mariah Carey

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Mariah-Carey-23x35-Emotions-Era-Sexy-Jeans-Poster-1992-/09/!BW1-h)QBWk~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmZqN)BKZT8dG33!~~_12.JPG
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:59 pm

I had a poster of a Porsche 959 and a Lamborghini Diablo. If I had been allowed to add a Girlie poster it would have been Kathy Ireland, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:23 pm

So, so yummy, Akel.

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I salute your taste, Unc.

Kinda salty, from what I have been told. But been drinking plenty of pineapple juice for a long time now! But, hey, thx for the kudos Freddy!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:36 pm

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Jill_goodacre02

Jill Goodacre

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 pm

I remember that one Alex. Also the famous Paulina Porask-blah-blah one, which the above reminds me of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?   What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Hot Chick was on your bedroom wall?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next