Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+90
Lari
Doomdance
Mglaffas81
akeldama
Mac & Cheese
Heavy Metal Ninja
Highway Star
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
Glower
70srockfan
tohostudios
7thSecond
Thrasher73
Aaron_D
candlemass
ShadowAngel
Stender
Citanul
muckie
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
James B.
DeathCult
assault_attack
Runicen
Gilbert
onrypt
the sentinel
mr.electric39
allthingsmetal
Fat Freddy
ze_mau
Red Kitty
Lovecraft
TheUnborn
Icy Grave
mikeinfla
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
AutumnShantel
metalhead777
deathisgain
80s Metal Lady
Olafsto
chilejay7
Ravenscraig
Troublezone
glassprison
krokus
Nocturne
ultmetal
ghost
Lurideath
Wargod
Hamer12
Boris2008
Wurthless
JBall_Z
Shawn Of Fire
choosemetal
Svengo
metalken
Lazlo Toth
CRIMSONMASK
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
Dellocatus
Orion Crystal Ice
ozzman
corplhicks
journeyman
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
MetalRob331
Addy
Wayne
dirtracin1
nevermore
scottmitchell74
RAIDwarden
sovdat
brokentulsa
iamrockerfun
jettafiend
Required Fields
Witchfinder
bgsully
thejokeriv
bass63
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Taking the kids to see Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band on June 2. It'll be their first concert.

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 11:40 pm

assault_attack wrote:
metalken wrote:
Going to see Schenker next week. Getting close to 40 years of being a fan and finally having the chance to catch him.

Your 1st Schenker show? Have fun.

Up here in my part of Canada shows are few and far between.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 am

Show was beyond what I expected. The whole band was just smokin'! They played for well over three hours straight through and over 30 songs were performed. Even Michael sang lead vocals on his take of Holiday by Scorpions. His guitar solo on Rock Bottom was worth the admission price alone.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 7:20 am

Whitesnake on May 11th. then probably Priest later on that week.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 9:15 am

My summer looks llike this:

-Wu Tang Clan in June.
-Avail in July
-KISS in August. My wife surprised me for Christmas with tickets for me, her and our two sons for this show. It's the kids' first concert and I'm stoked for them to be able to see KISS. My older son has been obsessed with them since he saw them in the Thanksgiving parade when he was 3.

I was hoping to take the kids to see The Coop this summer...but he's playing the same night as KISS in a different city nearby. So...maybe next year hopefully.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Do comedians count? I got tickets for my wife's birthday to see Jim Gaffigan in Atlantic City this summer.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:44 pm

I see Anvil and Stygian Sky on Tuesday evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Thor and Widow on May 8th.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 2:31 pm

I want to see Demons & Wizards Aug 26...we'll see...
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Quote :
I want to see Demons & Wizards Aug 26...we'll see...

I won't be able to see this tour, but it sure would be cool!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Saturday at 4pm: Koo Koo Kanga Roo [Early afternoon "Searching for MILF's show"]

Saturday at 8pm: Thor ["Searching for drunk MILF's show"]

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 3:34 pm

I uploaded segments of Stygian Sky's performance onto my YouTube channel.

Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 4:21 pm

metalken wrote:
Show was beyond what I expected. The whole band was just smokin'! They played for well over three hours straight through and over 30 songs were performed. Even Michael sang lead vocals on his take of Holiday by Scorpions. His guitar solo on Rock Bottom was worth the admission price alone.

Glad you finally saw Michael! Sounds every bit as good as the show I was at

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Sky_1612

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Sky_1710
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Another song from Stygian Sky's set...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Michael Schenker Fest on May 16th
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Thor was Killer:
Death Cult's head being squeezed like a lemon.
What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 60191035_10216954662797619_7327795539389448192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHozQgfa6JqURxi2JsGZ_gBB5lB1pXtSGc-WklEeq2nOXFG-Ug4U4eASYaKKG6JFbW8Cb8HKlTpWiD2V3c3Vbor7wWHwYbDb9z3LQ4TilLl7A&_nc_ht=scontent.ffcm1-2

Saturday nite: WRATH!
Sunday nite: Vicious Rumors!
Wednesday nite: Metal Church!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Just go back from Whitesnake and it was great! They played for an hour and a half (even though DC had a fever) and just killed it. Two guitar solos, a drum solo (from the seemingly ageless Tommy Aldridge) and "Still of the Night for an encore; which was the same as the last time I saw them in the same venue 3 years ago. One thing I noticed was that they played about 15-16 songs, but only from 3 albums (Slide It In, 1987, and the new one, Flesh & Blood). Technically, four, as "Here I Go Again" is on Saints and Sinners, too. It hit me on the way home. The last time I saw them was the "Purple Tour" so it was obviously a set list heavy with DP classics of the Coverdale era and a few of the big hits for 'Snake.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:11 pm

I'm going to get to see Cloven Hoof tonight.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:29 pm

This week's shows:

FRIDAY: Steven Adler

His current lineup sounds fantastic. Should be cool!

SATURDAY: Uriah Heep and Judas Priest

Really interesting pairing. It'll be my first time seeing Heep, one of my favorite bands; and I missed the first leg of the Firepower tour, so I'm really looking forward to this show.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:55 pm

glassprison wrote:

SATURDAY: Uriah Heep and Judas Priest

Really interesting pairing. It'll be my first time seeing Heep, one of my favorite bands; and I missed the first leg of the Firepower tour, so I'm really looking forward to this show.

I saw the first leg last summer with Priest opening for Deep Purple. After watching the spectacle that is Priest Live, seeing the very reserved Deep Purple was quite the contrast and unfortunately, very boring. We left mid-way through their set. Hope that's not the case for you with Uriah, but be prepared for it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Impaler/Kublai Khan - Friday
Flots June 3
Steel Panther June 8
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Quote :
I saw the first leg last summer with Priest opening for Deep Purple. After watching the spectacle that is Priest Live, seeing the very reserved Deep Purple was quite the contrast and unfortunately, very boring. We left mid-way through their set. Hope that's not the case for you with Uriah, but be prepared for it.

Yeah I heard that from several people regarding the tour with DP. But I think this one will work better with Uriah Heep going on before Priest.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 1:44 pm

glassprison wrote:
Quote :

Yeah I heard that from several people regarding the tour with DP. But I think this one will work better with Uriah Heep going on before Priest.

Regardless of their musicianship and longevity, 5 guys in DP standing still can't compete with Harleys, tons of pyro and rock star poses! Very Happy

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 6:24 pm

You'd think Purple would have learned their lesson the previous year when they had Alice Cooper opening. Talk about bands operating on completely different frequencies!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 12:29 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Impaler/Kublai Khan - Friday
Flots June 3
Steel Panther June 8

Awesome!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: