Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+90
Lari
Doomdance
Mglaffas81
akeldama
Mac & Cheese
Heavy Metal Ninja
Highway Star
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
Glower
70srockfan
tohostudios
7thSecond
Thrasher73
Aaron_D
candlemass
ShadowAngel
Stender
Citanul
muckie
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
James B.
DeathCult
assault_attack
Runicen
Gilbert
onrypt
the sentinel
mr.electric39
allthingsmetal
Fat Freddy
ze_mau
Red Kitty
Lovecraft
TheUnborn
Icy Grave
mikeinfla
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
AutumnShantel
metalhead777
deathisgain
80s Metal Lady
Olafsto
chilejay7
Ravenscraig
Troublezone
glassprison
krokus
Nocturne
ultmetal
ghost
Lurideath
Wargod
Hamer12
Boris2008
Wurthless
JBall_Z
Shawn Of Fire
choosemetal
Svengo
metalken
Lazlo Toth
CRIMSONMASK
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
Dellocatus
Orion Crystal Ice
ozzman
corplhicks
journeyman
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
MetalRob331
Addy
Wayne
dirtracin1
nevermore
scottmitchell74
RAIDwarden
sovdat
brokentulsa
iamrockerfun
jettafiend
Required Fields
Witchfinder
bgsully
thejokeriv
bass63
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:47 pm

I'm at a bar watching a local cover band called "Blame it on the Girl" right now ... their lead singer is a cute chick and the set list has been all AC/DC, Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Joan Jett, Alice in Chains, Black Crowes, etc. -- so I have no complaints Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:30 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm at a bar watching a local cover band called "Blame it on the Girl" right now ... their lead singer is a cute chick and the set list has been all AC/DC, Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Joan Jett, Alice in Chains, Black Crowes, etc. -- so I have no complaints Very Happy

Where's the pics of the lead singer?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

My wife was with me...if she'd caught me snapping pix of the singer I would've slept on the couch last night. Haha.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

My wife was with me...if she'd caught me snapping pix of the singer I would've slept on the couch last night. Haha.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Is that different from a lot of other nights? lol!
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Just was at Deep Purple and some crap band called The Wake Woods that looked like a walking 70's cliche and sounded exactly that (the usualy suspects, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Zeppelin with one song basically completely ripping off Ballroom Blitz)

Deep Purple was loud and i mean it, really, really loud and the band itself still sounds good (Paice was awesome, Glover was running and jumping around like a 20 year old) but Gillan...he becomes worse and worse. Throughout the concert he sounded like Kermit the Frog, basically like Axl Rose did 10 years ago and just like him, he constantly left the stage, i guess to get oxygene or probably helium because he sounded more Kermit when he came back and had a rather normal voice before he left again. The singing was truly atrocious and i'm sorry to say that. Watching him desperately to bring some screams and high notes and failing on songs like Space Trucking, Strange Kind of Woman and others...he was in good spirits though, making a lot of fun things on the stage but i really think it's getting time to call it a day and right into the sunset so to say.

Also: 30° C, no Air Condition, in a f*cking giant tent with a couple thousand people around you, standing room only (for 3 1/2 hours). Such fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Skillet, this Friday...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm going to a cancer benefit show tonight featuring some local bands. Dogbane, The Reticent, Everthrone, Black Ritual and more.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 1:19 pm

I think i'm going to go see Nervosa tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Atomic Bitchwax, Lo Pan and Dirty Streets tonight.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:27 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
Just was at Deep Purple and some crap band called The Wake Woods that looked like a walking 70's cliche and sounded exactly that (the usualy suspects, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Zeppelin with one song basically completely ripping off Ballroom Blitz)

Deep Purple was loud and i mean it, really, really loud and the band itself still sounds good (Paice was awesome, Glover was running and jumping around like a 20 year old) but Gillan...he becomes worse and worse. Throughout the concert he sounded like Kermit the Frog, basically like Axl Rose did 10 years ago and just like him, he constantly left the stage, i guess to get oxygene or probably helium because he sounded more Kermit when he came back and had a rather normal voice before he left again. The singing was truly atrocious and i'm sorry to say that. Watching him desperately to bring some screams and high notes and failing on songs like Space Trucking, Strange Kind of Woman and others...he was in good spirits though, making a lot of fun things on the stage but i really think it's getting time to call it a day and right into the sunset so to say.

Also: 30° C, no Air Condition, in a f*cking giant tent with a couple thousand people around you, standing room only (for 3 1/2 hours). Such fun...

Deep Purple were great when I saw them a few years back. Gillan sounded fine to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:14 pm

I have a pretty good autumn line up. Lord Dying with Blackfast. The Sword with Ruby the Hatchet. Slayer and Anthrax. Soilwork, UnEarth, Battlecross and ton others this night. Hopefully catch Skeletonwitch with the new singer Oct, 30th.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 9:17 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
but Gillan...he becomes worse and worse. Throughout the concert he sounded like Kermit the Frog, basically like Axl Rose did 10 years ago and just like him, he constantly left the stage, i guess to get oxygene or probably helium because he sounded more Kermit when he came back and had a rather normal voice before he left again. The singing was truly atrocious and i'm sorry to say that. Watching him desperately to bring some screams and high notes and failing on songs like Space Trucking, Strange Kind of Woman and others...he was in good spirits though, making a lot of fun things on the stage but i really think it's getting time to call it a day and right into the sunset so to say.

One too many wasted...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Glenn Hughes Tuesday......................

The Awesome voice of Mr. Hughes was in fine form last night!

A video from this tour, The band that played last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qrm0rOm-Ig Medusa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3EqvI3nIo       Stormbringer

I believe this is same set list as last night. A nice cross section of his career.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/glenn-hughes/2016/sellersville-theatre-sellersville-pa-3bfcd858.html

The drummer is bad ass!

Last edited by assault_attack on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 12:30 am

I saw deep purple live over 5 years ago and gillan was less than average. This is sad :-(
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 2:28 am

Already got my tickets to see Stryper on the To Hell with the Devil tour in Louisville
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 2:42 am

Metal Church (yup, again) and Suicidal Tendencies here in town next month.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, Danava and The Shrine tonight.

Then heading out to Atlanta tomorrow for the ProgPower Festival.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Heart, Joan Jett & Cheap Trick tonight!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Haken tomorrow night with the late great SD. Killer opener Thank You Scientist as well.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:46 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Haken tomorrow night with the late great SD. Killer opener Thank You Scientist as well.

Give him a punch in the c**k then buy him a beer and tell him that's from me. drunken

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:23 pm

TSO!!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:18 am

Tomorrow night I will be attending  https://calgarymetalfest.com/ to catch 4 bands that I have been into forever but have never seen. Very pumped to say the least.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:14 am

AXL/DC tonight!

\'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:33 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
TSO!!

You are gonna love it, brother! I saw them last December and the wife and I had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: