Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease

Go down 
+2
Lari
tul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Empty
PostSubject: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:58 pm

On 29.11 Crystal Logic will be rereleased in Europe as a 2 CD version! headbanger headbanger headbanger 

http://www.amazon.de/Crystal-Logic-Manilla-Road/dp/samples/B00F9K3WDI/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Bought this today, new, cheap. Totally changed my view on the band.

This is actually a great record. Previously I only had Voyager, and didn't care for the vocals or the production. But everything kind of flows well here.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:46 pm

I didn't get to the bonus disc yet. I'll report back later, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 8:02 pm

I'm fine with owning the version I bought a decade ago as it is.

This was also the album that turned Scott into a fan, and led him to buying several more albums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Lari wrote:
Bought this today, new, cheap. Totally changed my view on the band.

This is actually a great record. Previously I only had Voyager, and didn't care for the vocals or the production. But everything kind of flows well here.

Great album indeed, and it was my introduction to Manilla Road.

Check out The Deluge next. Also check out Mystification, but that is a bit thrashier and different (though not exactly a "thrash" album, it's influenced by it at times).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:20 am

I am just getting into this band. Picked up mystification a few weeks ago while in Europe and i loved it. Will check this one out for sure.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Has anyone heard their album Metal?
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Metal is pretty early in their career and fairly formative. Still kinda late-70s in sound, but it's a cool album. If you dig their other material a lot, I'm sure you'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:18 am

I have been checking some samples of this album. Will probably end up including it in my next order. Favourite track:

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 7:09 pm

I like the songs and the overall vibe of this album.

The second disc that I failed to comment on earlier has excellent tracks too.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 6:17 am

Lari wrote:
I like the songs and the overall vibe of this album.

The second disc that I failed to comment on earlier has excellent tracks too.

I just ordered it, along with Death Angel's Art Of Dying and Motley Crüe's Saints Of Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease   Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic Rerelease
Page 1 of 1