Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Demon

Go down 
+22
Aaron_D
brokentulsa
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
A Handful of Wayne
kethdredd
Red Kitty
ZombieHavoc
Fat Freddy
80s Metal Lady
Lurideath
stormspell
Eyesore
Gilbert
kyleblack
Boris2008
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
martinsane
choosemetal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Night Demon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:54 am

choosemetal wrote:
I just saw them last night and they played a new song "screams in the night"

Nice! I am going to see them in November and I can't wait. I need to get a bunch of stuff signed.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:26 am

Witchfinder wrote:
choosemetal wrote:
I just saw them last night and they played a new song "screams in the night"

Nice!  I am going to see them in November and I can't wait.  I need to get a bunch of stuff signed.

Killer! They are very cool dudes. Very approachable and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 am

I have a copy of their ep up-for-grabs on ebay if anyone's looking for a copy...
http://shop.ebay.com/cripple71/m.html

Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Night Demon - Page 3 Night_11
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:16 pm

choosemetal wrote:
Night Demon - Page 3 Night_11

Sweet! I am seeing them on 11/20. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Cool cover. Have they announced a release date?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Haven't heard of these guys before but apparently they're on tour with Raven right now. Looks/sounds like cool stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:30 pm

great cover. hope to get this one.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Germany through SPV 1/16/15 and Europe is 1/19/15. North America is Century Media is on 2/10/15
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:28 am

Painkiller is a turd.

Last edited by Eyesore on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:15 am

choosemetal wrote:
Germany through SPV 1/16/15 and Europe is 1/19/15. North America is Century Media is on 2/10/15

Not till next year? Dagnabbit!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Haven't heard of these guys before but apparently they're on tour with Raven right now. Looks/sounds like cool stuff.

Oooooo baby!! They're playing my town on a Saturday night. I don't get out much these days, but Raven and Night Demon for $15 might be enough to pry me from the couch for a night. \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Oooooo baby!! They're playing my town on a Saturday night. I don't get out much these days, but Raven and Night Demon for $15 might be enough to pry me from the couch for a night. \'arry \'eadbanger

Sweet! You should definitely go. Raven are always a great gig, very energetic for a bunch of old goats. (haha)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:08 pm

I've already cleared it with the wife and threw it out there to some buddies to see if anyone will go with me. I'll fly solo if I have to, but would rather have wing man to share beer purchases with.

C'mon down to Philly for a night, Freddy. First round is on me. cheers

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Haha, it's tempting but Philly's a little out of my area. I went to the Trocadero in Philly once years 'n' years ago to see Iced Earth and I had a great time, but the extra long ride to & from the gig (approx. 3 hours each way) was a bit much.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Haha, it's tempting but Philly's a little out of my area. I went to the Trocadero in Philly once years 'n' years ago to see Iced Earth and I had a great time, but the extra long ride to & from the gig (approx. 3 hours each way) was a bit much.

Ah, the Trocadero!! I haven't been to the Troc in some time, but it's a great place to see shows. The Raven show is at The Legendary Doobs, which back in the day used to be called JC Doobs. Don't know how much has changed, but JC Doob's was teeny tiny. I guess they aren't expecting much of a crowd.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Quote :
Ah, the Trocadero!! I haven't been to the Troc in some time, but it's a great place to see shows.

Yeah, the Troc was a cool joint. I'd heard about it many times (mainly cuz Combat Records filmed their "Ultimate Revenge 2" home video there), but that I.E. gig was the one and only time I visited. My buddy and I made the trek from North Jersey because we'd heard thru the grapevine that the New Jersey venue for that Iced Earth tour (Birch Hill Nightclub) had just lost their liquor license, and rumor had it that they were on the verge of shutting down altogether. We didn't wanna drive all the way there to find out that there was no show, so we decided to make the extra long road trip to Philly the next night instead.

We found out later that the Iced Earth gig at the Birch Hill did indeed happen, though it was a "dry show" (which would've sucked) but the venue closed its doors for good not long afterwards. Last I heard, there are now condos on the site where it once stood Sad

Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Details about the new album.

http://bravewords.com/news/night-demon-curse-of-the-damned-album-details-revealed
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 pm

choosemetal wrote:
Details about the new album.

http://bravewords.com/news/night-demon-curse-of-the-damned-album-details-revealed

Nice to see the Riot cover on the new album. This is a must buy for me and my most eagerly anticipated album of 2015.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Ah, the Trocadero!! I haven't been to the Troc in some time, but it's a great place to see shows. The Raven show is at The Legendary Doobs, which back in the day used to be called JC Doobs. Don't know how much has changed, but JC Doob's was teeny tiny. I guess they aren't expecting much of a crowd.

I've only ever seen one show in Philly, and it was at The Troc, in around 98 or so. Sick of it All and Vision. It was a killer show. SOIA destroyed of course, and Vision's set was so good. They would end their shows at the time with one of their songs and then into a Smiths cover. The sound dude or whoever told them they could do one more song. They asked for two, and he said no, just one. So they played their song, as usual, but then just went right into the Smiths tune. The sound guy cut everything off and a whole swarm of hardcore kids piled on the stage and sang the whole song with no instruments behind them. The other bands members put down their no-sound instruments and joined in. It was an awesome experience.

Nothing to do with Night Demon though. Night Demon is good too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:01 am

I believe the last time I was at the Troc, it was to see Motorhead around 2004. Before that, it was probably back in the 90's. I didn't see alot of shows there, but the ones I did were awesome.

As for Night Demon, I can't wait for the new album. And it's looking good that I'll be seeing them live later this month, opening for Raven.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:25 am

I saw Night Demon Saturday night, opening for Raven. Awesome set, albeit too short. They even commented that they usually do 45 minutes to an hour, but only had 35 minutes that night. I don't think they played anything new, just stuff from their ep and a cover of Diamond Head's 'Lightning to the Nations', which I thought was very cool.

Afterwards, I hung out with the guitarist and talked with him for awhile before Raven hit the stage. Cool dude. He said the new album will be out in January, but they hope to get some advance copies to sell at shows in December. Took some pics with him and bought a t-shirt. Yay!! I supported the scene!!

If you have a chance, go see them.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:41 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I saw Night Demon Saturday night, opening for Raven. Awesome set, albeit too short. They even commented that they usually do 45 minutes to an hour, but only had 35 minutes that night. I don't think they played anything new, just stuff from their ep and a cover of Diamond Head's 'Lightning to the Nations', which I thought was very cool.

Afterwards, I hung out with the guitarist and talked with him for awhile before Raven hit the stage. Cool dude. He said the new album will be out in January, but they hope to get some advance copies to sell at shows in December. Took some pics with him and bought a t-shirt. Yay!! I supported the scene!!

Nice! They cancelled their Pittsburgh show so I missed them. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Very cool! Brett is a cool dude. Can't wait for the new album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Demon
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next