Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.

Go down 
+10
Orion Crystal Ice
Boris2008
Temple of Blood
mc666
manny
MetalRob331
Troublezone
TheGreatDuck
Eyesore
Susie Locust sister
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Susie Locust sister
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 7

Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Evil Machine here: I'm using Sue's account; Seb was my best friend, and the best bloke you could ever meet. He always called everybody cats lol. He showed me this picture of AC/DC of cats in Highway To Hell that somebody from this forum had posted taking the piss out of him - he thought it was so funny. He sent it to my computer. It was the last time I heard from him. I know he was having hassle with the army, they wanted him back, some bullshit like that. He was quite decorated, worked security for a while. I lost contact with him when he went back to Irac to work the Green Zone. He came back to Ireland and did security, but he kept... it doesn't matter. His favorite song was Bad Penny by Rory Gallagher. I can't stop listening to that track, and I can't stop crying. Seb, friend - here's a beer to you.

And yes, it was suicide, he blew his brains out. No candy coating that.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

It's Iraq. With a Q. Funny, Chrome couldn't spell that properly, either. Odd, huh, considering he was deployed there and all.

And no, it wasn't suicide. It wasn't anything. He's not dead and you're not real. You, Chrome Locust, and his equally grammar/spelling-challenged "sister" are the same person.

Here's a tip: When you're pretending to be someone else, write differently.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm

I seriously hope you're right, Eyesore...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:13 pm

This is starting to unfold like a twisted episode of Scooby Doo! If it wasn't for that meddling kid eyesore...
Seriously, if this turns out to be a prank, it's totally F'd up!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Death is something you don't joke about.. I said my peace earlier and that's that!!!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:26 pm

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Obituary or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
TheGreatDuck wrote:
Obituary or it didn't happen.
I am with Eyesore, not the band either!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:39 pm

One thing that I did find strange (as eyesore pointed out), is that supposedly three different people apparently spell Iraq (Irac) the same way.

Sometimes you have to question things online because you never know if someone is pulling your chain. If there happens to be a real obituary, then yes, we are truly sorry.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Like Eyesore, I call BS. The timing of it all...

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I think this is a ban-worthy offense if true.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah, I was 99% sure with the first thread and this has tipped it to 100%.

While I am glad that you are still alive, you either need serious help or you are one of the worst trolls I have ever seen.

The folks on this forum don't deserve it!

By the way, i did check the local Dun Laoghaire newspaper for news of an ex British soldier committing suicide. Nothing!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Woo, this is dark..
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Chrome was banned weeks ago, which of course calls into question how his "sister" happened to see he was "very involved" with this forum by logging onto his computer.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm

This is the second person besides that G.I. Joe/conspiracy guy that has gone over the top on the weirdo scale.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
The Mods are keeping an eye on this, ummm.... "development" ...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:59 am

Fat Freddy's words seemed to have a calming effect on the crowd as the panic began to dissipate. In the haze of their denouement, they collectively began to realize that the suspect--or shall we say suspects--were nowhere to be found that night. It became oddly quiet as the warm summer air, known for bringing a wall of thick humidity wherever trouble crept in the city of Hom, began to enhance the fragrant mixture of human sweat glands and Boris' blue-ribbon rose garden. They shifted nervously around Eyesore's wrap-around porch, anxious to pounce with some thesis on the caustic spread of that night's events, but the whole damn affair was nothing more than f*cking bizarre--except to the children playing casually in the den under Metal Rob's watchful, trusted eye; sometimes thread of ironic, innocent laughter could be heard faintly, but it felt like thunder to the crowd when it burst through.

To one, Chrome was a joker, or a troll. To another, a menace. Some had compassion. Some had reservations. Some felt threatened. In fact, they all felt threatened. Several years of peace since the neighborhood was first developed in 2007 (except for that G.I. conspiracy nutjob, but that was an obvious fluke), and here for the first time they had no idea what to do to protect each other because of some sentinel curiosity. Ken, however, knew better. He had fought these battles before. He had the balls to confront it now, and getting everyone together under one roof was easy enough, but tactically speaking there could be complications in aligning the Mod's for a crippling strike. And, for whatever reason, S.D. had been silent that night. And that mattered a lot.

We mods, Ken thought, could let God sort 'em out, but there's only one idiot to sort in the first place.

Corplhicks was the one to break the silence. "Look. We need sleep. It's late. We have families to tend to. I gotta get my kids in bed. Now, I've had issues with mods before, but I say we need to trust them on this matter. We've come a long way just to form a mob and put someone's head on a stake. I'm not risking my integrity here to take a chance at two-stepping through methodical f*cking justice here, and neither should you. Let the mods handle it. If anything, if this Chrome is a fraud, what's the worst that will happen? We'll all feel stupid for five minutes because we gave our condolences to a con. Now, let's get to bed, people. We're all tired and it's hot, and we've got work in the morning."

The crowd murmured a bit, nodding their heads in appreciation and heading off in separate directions. Hicks quietly approached Eyesore, who was watching S.D. making his way home without a word.

"Ken," Hicks said, lowering his voice, "where the F*ck is Kmorg."

"Look, man, I know you're still new here, but don't tell me you don't remember the rule before rule one? Don't wake the goddamn Prince. He's in a different time zone, a night person. Best to wait a few hours."

"You know better than I do the risk here. You really think this is all a game?"

Eyesore lowered his eyes and thought about Chelsea. Shit, he thought, sometimes that's all it takes. He looked back at Hicks with a knowing glance, and Hicks knew what to say:

"Make the call."

----------------------

Chapter Nine: The Reveal

Kmorg was snoring heavily when the phone rang at 7:19 A.M., his time...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:09 am

Hicks, I'm glad I read this instead of waiting for the movie to come out...Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:13 am

Oh gawd! Corplhicks has turned into a nutjob as well now!!!! Laughing very hard

and I do have roses, are you spying on me?affraid 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:23 am

akeldama wrote:
Hicks, I'm glad I read this instead of waiting for the movie to come out...Very Happy 
Working out rights with an indie studio right now; S.D.'s been helping with negotiations...

Boris2008 wrote:
Oh gawd! Corplhicks has turned into a nutjob as well now!!!! Laughing very hard

and I do have roses, are you spying on me?affraid 
Patience, Boris. You'll have to wait until chapter 12...Wink
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:29 am

Eyesore wrote:
It's Iraq. With a Q. Funny, Chrome couldn't spell that properly, either. Odd, huh, considering he was deployed there and all.

And no, it wasn't suicide. It wasn't anything. He's not dead and you're not real. You, Chrome Locust, and his equally grammar/spelling-challenged "sister" are the same person.

Here's a tip: When you're pretending to be someone else, write differently.
hmmmmmm! Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. 811939 Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. 875605 
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Death is something you don't joke about.. I said my peace earlier and that's that!!!
Yeah I hear ya Rob, but to these troll creeps it may not really matter. Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. 692390 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.   Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian (CHROME LOCUST) R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1