Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:58 am

Yes, they are indeed making a film of Aqua Teen Hunger Force...and it's obviously gonna be hilarious. OBVIOUSLY! Shocked I can't wait for it! Very Happy

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/index.html

The flick is gonna be called...

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters.

No seriously, that's going to be the REAL name of the movie. Now who else hear likes Hunger force?!!? Oh man this is gonna be awesome. Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:46 am

A flaming chicken. LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 11:10 am

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:20 pm

i'm not into stuff like this. i hope they advertise it better than they did in Boston.

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:24 pm

I hate the show with a passion. Hoping the movie flops horrendously and the producers are sent home with their tails between their legs for ever conceiving such an idea.
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 12:24 am

Are you serious?!?!?!? Aqua Teen Hunger Force is one of the FEW really funny shows on tv! Well You're crazy. Razz I think it'll be hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 8:00 pm

Season 4 they went a little off kilter. A little to much throwing up and blood for me, and not enough funny for my money. The trailer looks good. I even saw Dr Weirds castle on the Jersey Shore. Hopefull he is back
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 12:20 am

Yeah I am thinking that Dr. Weird and Frylock might have worked together before since Frylock has a picture of him and Dr. Weird in his room together. It's supposed to be the origin story of the Hunger Force so we'll see I guess. I keep watching the DVD's lately. I still don't have the newest one though. Sad I have the first 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:51 pm

I'm excited. I love ATHF! Shake rules!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:49 pm

what that is a tv show it sounds like crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!   Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: the movie IT'S A REAL FILM!!!
Page 1 of 1