Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*New* Mercenary album Streaming...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

*New* Mercenary album Streaming... Empty
PostSubject: *New* Mercenary album Streaming...   *New* Mercenary album Streaming... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm

New album up for streaming http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured/streaming-mercenary-through-our-darkest-days/

Album sounds killer... Im a huge fan of these guys but I will be the first to admit I rly miss Mikkel Sandager on vocals but this new album is very melodic and at times it reminds me a lot of my favorite album The Hours That Remain...

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: *New* Mercenary album Streaming...   *New* Mercenary album Streaming... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Quite like the music but to be honest, every single one of these singers sound exactly the same to me.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: *New* Mercenary album Streaming...   *New* Mercenary album Streaming... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Quite like the music but to be honest, every single one of these singers sound exactly the same to me.

I agree, Mercenary to me has a lot more hooks and groove. I think that's why I rly like these guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *New* Mercenary album Streaming...   *New* Mercenary album Streaming... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*New* Mercenary album Streaming...
Page 1 of 1