Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nemesis (Germany)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nemesis (Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Nemesis (Germany)   Nemesis (Germany) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Well I read so much here from fellow Thrashers that talk about bands like Grinder, Living Death etc..... well does anyone else here have this CD ?

Nemesis (Germany) 129601

Nemesis released their self titled album back in 1997 and it is a platter of Speed / Thrash Metal (well what do you expect from a band that boasts the talents of members from Grinder / Capricorn & Tankard) ?.

They only released one CD and it should be in any self respected Thrashers collection.

Buy NOW.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

Nemesis (Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis (Germany)   Nemesis (Germany) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:05 pm

Never even heard of them before! Thanks for the heads up!

Nemesis (Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis (Germany)   Nemesis (Germany) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Here's a copy of this for sale, it's very hard to find on Ebay, I only saw one other copy since I strated this thread and that sold for over €45 all because the seller knew their stuff about the history of this band, unlike this seller who keeps the info to a minimum.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/NEMESIS_W0QQitemZ150202662022QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1055QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nemesis (Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis (Germany)   Nemesis (Germany) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemesis (Germany)
Page 1 of 1